New Room ?s

• Thread starter Mr58Grows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mr58Grows

Ok, so its a 7'x13' room. 7'x9' has a 7' ceiling the other 7'x4' has a 6'ceiling (low, haha). Sealed room, the plan is to put a/c (window shaker) res, burner, scrubber, misc in lower area. The door to the room also swings into this area. For now i just have 1 Solistek max 66 8"inch hood for grow area. Maybe add a 2nd hood later (depending on opinions/concerns). I don't think i should have an issue with heat but it seems the canopy is going to get fairly close to hood. Considering that with the hood all the way up its only about 6' to floor. With all that being said, i have a few questions.

1) Is this truly maximizing my space?
2)Is the hood too big for space? ....drawing basement air from adjacent room, venting into attic during the summer/ house during winter.
3) First try at a sealed room here, after a lot of research and reading I figured to jump in with both feet. I have grown in a tent before but am I in over my head, haha? (hopefully because it will force me to learn).

Open to any concerns/opinions. Thanks Farm!

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Ok, so its a 7'x13' room. 7'x9' has a 7' ceiling the other 7'x4' has a 6'ceiling (low, haha). Sealed room, the plan is to put a/c (window shaker) res, burner, scrubber, misc in lower area. The door to the room also swings into this area. For now i just have 1 Solistek max 66 8"inch hood for grow area. Maybe add a 2nd hood later (depending on opinions/concerns). I don't think i should have an issue with heat but it seems the canopy is going to get fairly close to hood. Considering that with the hood all the way up its only about 6' to floor. With all that being said, i have a few questions.

1) Is this truly maximizing my space?
2)Is the hood too big for space? ....drawing basement air from adjacent room, venting into attic during the summer/ house during winter.
3) First try at a sealed room here, after a lot of research and reading I figured to jump in with both feet. I have grown in a tent before but am I in over my head, haha? (hopefully because it will force me to learn).

Open to any concerns/opinions. Thanks Farm!
Do a scrog at least in your short room.

Top Bottom