New Room Setup 10' by 10' 2600Watts-Co2-CuttingEdge

• Thread starter Cagedxj
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Cagedxj

Depends on the room I guess Mine is 100% at cleansing the air in my room at full flower Ozone depends on Air Flow and Contact time!

Mike49048

Mike49048

Thanks for the insight Cagedxj and Bobby Smith on the Ozone.

Your plants are looking great.

420 Vet

That is a very impressive grow room!!! I am a disabled vet and wouldn't be able to assemble something like that. I do have an 11x11 room that I have wanted to set up for some time now. There's just no way I can build something like that with my disability. Do you know of anybody who specializes in building and designing grow rooms? I need a room that specifically caters to my needs and doesn't require much maintenance or heavy lifting. If you know of anybody that specializes in the design and build of grow rooms I would truly appreciate it. I have always wanted to grow, and a friend of mine is telling me it's now America's favorite pass time. God Bless

oldskool63

oldskool63

Wow! Ive been gone for awhile but youve been busy! Damn Cage your ladies are looking NICE!
BTW How is the OZN JR working out? I came across a 600 mg/hr Air Ozone Generator Ozonator Air Purifier on Ebay that says it puts out 3xs the ozone that the JR does...has anyone heard of or tried these?

S

sourkush91

wow man plants are looking great... very healthy nice job man

oldskool63

oldskool63

Very Nice....good to see things are going well for you.....All the Best!

Top Bottom