New Root Packs And Upgrades!!!

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Hey everyone, the new root packs are here.

I am m still working on the site, the packaging, etc... so please bear with me. It is a lot more work than I thought it would be and I don't really have any spare time right now. The site is ready to go up, but the packaging is still in the making. I don't want to put the cart before the horse.

You can send cash or MO and get a 10% discount.
If you get all three packs, I will ship for free. That's the purple platypus deal I have decided to run.

@ PP : I will hook you up on the next order.

PM me with any questions as I am happy to help.

B

brixx999

???

I wish I had read this first. I just bought all three from your ebay auction

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

Hey cap... If I buy all three in kilo packs how would you suggest storing your packs? Thanks... room is almost done. Can't wait.

P

purple platypus

Nice work Cap! Yay Platypus Packs!!! Haha I cant wait till I run out again should be awhile though. :) Keep up the good work!

Peace and Positive vibes

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
thats cool but its $30 more ah kilo. that sucks.

Sorry bro. I had to up the price because I ended up having to pay advertising fees in order to offer these here on the farm. Also, I had a price increase after adding so much more. If you compare the first root packs with the second and then compare the second with the third, there has been a lot added. They keep getting better based on user feedback and my own research.

At 85 a kilo, its still a steal. look up what the store bought stuff costs, and you cant deny that. Once again, this is the equivalent of about 10 other shelf products combined at this point. You could spend a few hundred easy and you still would not have anywhere near the concentrations of microbial life. Each species is in the 5 billion spores per gram range.

Believe me the whole point is to keep the price down, but I still want to improve the product and be able to offer it here at a great deal. To do that I have to pay more, and if I kept prices the same, then I would be losing money.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Hey cap... If I buy all three in kilo packs how would you suggest storing your packs? Thanks... room is almost done. Can't wait.

in a tupperware is fine. or zip lock bag. as long as they don't get wet.

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

Thanks brother... My room is almost done so I should be picking them up soon. Thanks for these great products!

G

GenomeArtist

Tea's

Hi Cap,

I just got my ebay order. I am wondering about making the root nute and foliar packs into a tea. I can not find any posts but some people I know are using some worm castings and molasses with your packs and brewing for a while before a drench application. I would like to know how to "properly" brew some tea with your 3 products. Any information on how often you would use them in drench? Also, how much tea would then be used per gallon of water.

Can you post any information about making tea and how to mix it up?

Thanks!

D

dan.23

Hey Cap I'm interested in the purple platapus deal. But I cant pm cause. this will be my 12 post here so no pm privelage yet. I would like to do it in the 8 oz if that is allowed or is that only for kilos ? So could you please email me at [email protected] I can send cash ofthat helps.thanks.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Hi Cap,

I just got my ebay order. I am wondering about making the root nute and foliar packs into a tea. I can not find any posts but some people I know are using some worm castings and molasses with your packs and brewing for a while before a drench application. I would like to know how to "properly" brew some tea with your 3 products. Any information on how often you would use them in drench? Also, how much tea would then be used per gallon of water.

Can you post any information about making tea and how to mix it up?

Thanks!

check the the recipe in my section.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Can we get a website? I’d like to look at his products. Thanks.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Caps products are 2nd to none and anyone around here whos ever used them has only always spoke highly of his stuff, Sad to see hes no longer around to answer questions and shit tho.... Mad smart dood.

Seems alot of the old guard moved onto IG :(

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Caps products are 2nd to none and anyone around here whos ever used them has only always spoke highly of his stuff, Sad to see hes no longer around to answer questions and shit tho.... Mad smart dood.

Seems alot of the old guard moved onto IG :(
Yeah. I have read a lot of his stuff and smoke his creation, MAC. Good shit. Thanks brotha .

Top Bottom