New Roots

• Thread starter MtnGoat3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MtnGoat3

MtnGoat3

Hey Farmers,
Just transplanted myself from the East coast to the Mid West to place my roots in a better environment.:sun2: The scene in Colorado is much better. I have a micro-grow in progress right now and hope to expand once I find a larger home. The Farm has been very informative and I have already spent several nights glued to the screen for info. Just thought I would join to gather some info, meet some good friends, and hopefully be able to add to the wealth of knowledge gathered here. Happy Harvests.:bow
Peace,
JC

T

TyKaycha

Welcome to CO! I'm here too. Front range area. It's amazing how in the past year the scene has changed drastically (well as far as I can tell - wasn't even in the scene a year ago!). Have you joined any of the MMJ groups on Meetup.com? I'm trying to get more involved in the local MMJ scene to help support/promote. Let me know if you have any questions about CO - if you're on the front range, I can probably help.

MtnGoat3

MtnGoat3

Thanks for the welcome logic and TyKaycha.
TyKaycha- I have never really checked into meetup.com, nor did I know that they had MMJ groups. I just started getting into the online forum thing. I am in the Front Range and I too am trying to get more involved with the MMJ Community, that was part of the reason for moving. Are you a part of any MMJ groups in the Front Range?

T

TyKaycha

There's a couple on meetup.com. They aren't online forums but groups of people who get together to meet on various topics. There's about 3 or 4 MMJ groups in the Denver/Boulder area, and I think some in CO Springs & Ft Collins. I joined a couple the other day but haven't been to an event yet.

MtnGoat3

MtnGoat3

Nice. I will look into those. Keep me updated on any up and coming events in the area. I am very interested in new events.

Latest posts

Top Bottom