New Rule: Not Everything In America Has To Make Profit

• Thread starter MightyStoner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

indodoja

way past time for socialized medicine. -it will never happen in this country though.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

That is why I love Bill Maher, he says on TV all the things I say to my friends. There are very few issues where I disagree with Maher. Its refreshing to hear his viewpoints, as they intelligent, witty, and are based in reason and logic. I am glad he really attacked our health care system, but what about pharmaceutical companies. If there is anyone profiting off of the the sick, it is those soulless, terrible, beings. Not only do they profit off illness but their products seem to cause more of it than any of it actually cures.

R

redog

Re:SmokingGun

I'm with you on that one.I've always considered Maher
a good Presidential candidate.Never happen.
Another thing i've been telling all my friends for years is that "capitalism will be the end of capitalism".

I just finished watching a flick called "no end in sight"
Bush,Rumsfeld,Cheney,Wolfowitz,Bremmer are all criminals.How they got away with the crap blows me away.
Everyone should see this flick along with Zeitgeist and I.O.U.S.A.
Lazy ass America needs to wake up and vote and write their Congressman/Senators and tell them what is going on.Again,I doubt it will happen.When things get so bad,then maybe,but I think it's going to have to get desperate before any revolutionary change takes place.We really are on the verge of collapse.

Sometimes I wonder if Maher's closing statements are meant to be funny.I didn't find that funny at all.It should be a wake up call.
Wake up America!!!!!!!!

R

redog

Re:Aussie

See,to me the religion section was one that is supposed to wake people up to the lies that have been handed down for centuries.Loose Change was more of a conspiracy theory flick.I enjoyed it as much but everytime I try to get responses from closed minded people I know,it just doesn't register as much as Zeitgeist.Watch the "no end in sight" and get angry!
Pride in this country is gone.At least it is for me.

M

MightyStoner

If Maher became president marijuana would be legalized over night. Not just legalized but endorsed. Imagine if the president came on tv and the first words he said were "My fellow Americans please take a moment and spark it." Now that is the country I want to live in.

R

ReelBusy1

Here's the video...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1pP8WBY-x0[/YOUTUBE]

Latest posts

Top Bottom