New sannie's Shop

• Thread starter sannie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sannie

Sannie's Shop

It was hard work to have the new shop online as it is right now, brand new shop software with secured page's. But using the same skin to be sure to have the same chill feeling.
This new software gives me the change to do alot of work myself in the backoffice, in this way we can make special offers and discounts like :
*15% discount on all Humboldt nutrients
*Free shipping when buying 3 or more packs of seeds
*No payment charges
*Reward point to earn free products and much more

New seeds like :

*kolossus
*Chocolate Rain
*Extrema
*Killing Fields FEM

New payment system with credit card / paypal

You can use the same log in and password as you used in the last shop, the order history will not be showed.
Lots of feature's to work with and explaining more about the strains

I would realy apreciate if you THC Farmer dude's will fill in the strain review's

Would like to hear feedaback

greetz sannie

R

Radio_Dread

looks great sannie,the site is really user friendly. i have a KO Kush is flower now and boy is she a quick grower, cant wait to try some other stuff from you. take care.

RD

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
can you give some info on chocalate rain

C

Captain ChroniK

DNA's Chocolope x DJ's Cacoa Kush

Extrema= Herijuana x Chemdog D

C

Cinderella99

Hi Sannie,

Just tried to place an order for 20 F2 Killing Fields from the new site. I thought I'd be given option to use a Credit Card or at least Paypal upon checkout since these two methods are listed on the Payment page. Upon checkout, still only Bank Transfer and Cash in Envelope. I requested instructions on CC payment through the order. Thanks.

Medical User in California.

M

mellofello

new site seems to do down at the moment or atleast it won't load for me. Look forward to seeing it when its back up

peace

mello

D

DazedNconfussed

dont work for me either...........

Error: Cannot connect to the database server

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Backtrace: File: /home/sannie/domains/sanniesshop.com/public_html/index.php
Line: 23
Function: require

H

hclip

Sannie, im really feeling the new layout! It looks good and its easy to navigate, a little mixture of the old and new. Only bug I found was when you double click the photos on main page, takes you to page not found. Other than that looking good. Placed an order for a pack of the Chocolate Rain, checkout went through without a hitch.
Thanks! :smiley_joint:

B

bon

Premium Member
Supporter
Lovely new site Sannie!!

Those new strains sound killer, got to try the extrema and the chocolate rain, those sound sooooo nice :-)

cheers!

C

Cinderella99

Yea! CC and Paypal up!

Thanks for sorting me out, Sannie. I'm still not sure that I didn't pay you in USD instead of Euro. I don't doubt you, but let me know.

The new site is very user friendly and I look forward to hanging out. Again, thanks for taking a personal interest in responding to my Q. You the man!

true grit

true grit

Looking good!! I'll be scooping some Chocolate Rain real soon. I've been looking for a dank choco bud!

R

robbiedublu

I just grabbed a pack of the choco rain. Any grow reports on it? It looks and sounds fantastic.

H

hotrod68

yup and super fast great service and genetics at a very reasonable price

hr68

D

damsko

now avalible at sannie shop

sour turbo from motarebel seeds

DoubleSourDiesel v3 x Sour Diesel 2.5

This is our Sour Turbo Diesel made from Reservoir Seeds genetics. A DoubleSourDiesel mother crossed to a male Sour D 2.5 .The results are a compact, heavy yielding plant that's extremely easy to grow. The flavor is very complex, it ranges from roadkill skunk to sweet lemons pending your grow op. The more organic you grow this, the sweeter the flavor. A solid 75 days flowering time to achieve the maximum stone this sativa gal can throw at ya.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
These will be listed on sunday.....busy busy

A

Aztec

Hi people,
I can highly recomend the New Blue Diesel from sannie,it's so sweet and smooth.It's heavenly.Now honestly i have grown al lot of sannie's strains and i have never been disappointed.You should also try Blue Hammer and Madonna and if it ever comes back Shivani but it's not on the site anny more.
Nice to be on a foreign forum ;-)

Top Bottom