New sannie's Shop

• Thread starter sannie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Aztec

Well,i like the set-up.Before the site was a little dark and simple but this one is fresch,easy on the eye's and well sorted.It's easyer to find what type your looking for!I like specially the turning budshoot's on the homepage ;-)

S

sannie

Thanks
It was a lot of work to get it all working smooth, but it works and looks very nice.

Lots of extra's to get and cc and paypal payment

greetz sannie

S

smoke1sun

Hey sannie a lil heads up. I use an add-on in firefox called WOT. It shows you site as a poor reputation. I don't know why and i know the site is safe "i've ordered from you" But just a heads up to you .Could deter a new comer from checking you out.

C

Cinderella99

Hey, check it bro-- I use Mozilla as well and it seems the latest update is hyper-hypo. I'm talking basic Firefox, but it called quite a few sites yesterday into question, but Sannie's was not one. Think it's Mozilla's new hyper sensitivity, bro. Best.

GET MO

GET MO

Supporter
good lookin out sannie, just orderred some herijuana and chocolate rain... lookin forward to gettin them true blueberryXchemd freebies too!

rawman

rawman

I ordered the day after I asked if they shipped to the U.S and have alaready recieved and my seeds I order and my ChemDxTrueblue. Actually Sannie beat the farm and I got the confirmation from both sites oon the same day. But I have faith in the farm!

T

THC Toker

I like the prices of Sannies seeds, a fair price, you can't say fairer than that.

:cool0044:

T

the Rock

A great price after you see the results, gonna have to try the choco rain

winta

winta

Chocolate Rain!
love to grow you it would be real tight
Chocolate RAIN!
it would keep me blazed all through the night

LMAO

sannies shop seems real easy to navigate great job Sannie:clapping:clapping:clapping

A great price after you see the results, gonna have to try the choco rain

Z

zoeronerer

ye the shop is the shit ... hats off to sannie and his selection !!!!!!!!!!!!

nurlord

nurlord

Is it just me or is it tough to find shipping cost without actually placing an order?

S

sannie

Is it just me or is it tough to find shipping cost without actually placing an order?

Ordering 1-2 packs will cost 4,5 euro shipment
Ordering 3 packs or more the shipment is free !

greetz sannie

Latest posts

Top Bottom