New SCROG Grow

• Thread starter ozman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ozman

ozman

Ok Im new to scrog but not new to the scene.just not to the small size Im gonna be using.I have a box 2 ft wide and 4 ft long and about 2 ft tall.I figure I can scrog in this and still be discreet that is the key here in my temp situation,discreet.Ive included some pics of what Im doing atm with the box.
I am going to go with DWC,and fluoros for light,(do to past and very recent past problems with getting things thru the mail)my mail is currently being intercepted so I have to be able to go to the store like Lowes or HD for most of my supplies.
So I decided that I can do this but to do so I must do it as a scrog setup,do to the height restrictions and grow space restrictions.
I was using dwc and liked it so Im not new there,I am aware of the light needs and ventilation needs.
I guess if any body has any links to some advice on scrog so I can make sure Im going in the right direction and not spinning my wheels it would be appreciated.
The box is not finished yet do to some issues Im having making decisions,such as should I wire my lights up in series or paralell?Plus I need to make my divider for the middle,I plan on having 2 areas going at a time,1 in veg and 1 in flower hence the divider in the box.
I prefer to do it once and be done with it at least except for the fine tuning.
Also would it be possible to do 2 plants in scrog in this small place or will 1 be enough for the area?
Im thinking 1 should be able to fill up the space if allowed to veg long enough with enough branches from topping the plant.
Am I missing anything?I kinda think I have all the major stuff thought out,just need to do it and get it started and see what needs to be tweaked in the process.I know I wont be able to supply all my needs but it sure will put a dent on the having to buy the schwag from mexico.
Ive already got 1 of my containers encased in aluminum tape to prevent light from getting in but did it after the pics where taken.I will post more pics as I get it going and setup and running.I also have some good genetics to go with.I have a Applejack that I would like to put in this to start with never growed it before but it looked good a long time ago and it still looks and sounds good .

Any and all critisism is welcome.
New scrog grow
New scrog grow 2
New scrog grow 3
New scrog grow 4
New scrog grow 5
New scrog grow 6

An old grower in a new place

Top Bottom