• Thread starter KingKush.420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KingKush.420

KingKush.420

20151027 090933

THCdurk

THCdurk

How many weeks are those into flower. Sorry if you posted already just curious my g

KingKush.420

KingKush.420

Almost week 5.Co2 speeds up things and pumps them up if used correctly of course,i keep mines at 1500-1400 ppm and i use RO water as well.

KingKush.420

KingKush.420

Thanks bro,i see a lot of people get bottles of stuff when in reality hard work and environmental control will shine plain and simple.

THCdurk

THCdurk

I got a plant thats 2 weeks into flower rn looks good I just wanna work on resin buildup I want it to be a frosty bitch. Lol just have to see if it'll come threw

KingKush.420

KingKush.420

Honestly i have tryed so many nutrients lol its not even funny.but the ones that have proven results consistently because that is also important are these

#1 mills
#2 canna
#3 GH
#4 H&G

I prefer mills personally because it is solid,simple,and works time after time no bullcrap you know.because im am sure people hate throwing money away i know i do

THCdurk

THCdurk

The mills a and b only or you use wholeline? The whole line is like 300 bucks lmao. I'll stick wit dyna gro or roots organic lol diablooo that's expensive

KingKush.420

KingKush.420

Dyna gro is old school but works she's got a little to much nitrogen so easy on the food.GH works great to and is good on price

KingKush.420

KingKush.420

On mills i use A&B and C4 and Ultimate Pk.but the C4 and Pk are really strong so it will last you multiple seasons

THCdurk

THCdurk

Word it's funny you say that bout n. I got a slight n deficiency rn lololol but yeah seems to work but I'll keep those in mind my friend thank you.

KingKush.420

KingKush.420

A wise man once said sometimes we must spend money to make money lol,or like they say different folks have different strokes

KingKush.420

KingKush.420

And tap water really messes with your nutrients try RO water and it should go away

THCdurk

THCdurk

Ro=run off? And I use bottle spring water I don't use tap lol and word that's hustlers 101 to spend more and make more but rn I just can't spend all that bread feel me?

KingKush.420

KingKush.420

Reverse osmosis.once you get to that point your going to want to use that right food.its basically like this there is weed and then there medical grade weed you get me

THCdurk

THCdurk

Yeah I feel you. Do you mind explain RO then. And I mean my shits aren't looking bad my thread is called first time closet grow. Take a look and tell me what you think. I'm not trying to hi jack yo thread just a curious mothaflowerr other here hahahaha

THCdurk

THCdurk

Only my first season of actually getting the knowledge and putting it to use might I add. I went from a ghetto setup to a pretty good one in a couple of weeks. So I'm slowly getting everything. I got nutes just wanted better suggestions for some serious resin.

KingKush.420

KingKush.420

If you are doing a closet grow you need to make sure have good ventilation at least reverse osmosis is purified water so your ppm will at 0 because that is important as well

Top Bottom