New seeds from vietnam

• Thread starter Reeferman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Reeferman

I have fresh new seeds from vietnam my good friend went on a pilgrimage back to his native vietnam where ironically he was Born in Dalat I had showed him the story about the Dalat seeds that were around and told of my experience growing them out and how in my opinion they were hempy not nearly as good as the viet black I used to breed willie , he had mentioned well well in the past that he would get me the real deal best genetics vietnam had to offer , VIET-CRON , well I am eager as can be to germinate these fine offerings my friend tells me its stronger in a different way than the weed he smokes here on the island ...:speechless
Reef

tokinblackguy

tokinblackguy

sounds good Reef, can't wait to see what you cook up with these. i've yet to experience one of your full on sativa's, besides the LP#1. keep us posted on the progress.

K

koopa troopa

yo reef i know you know me as koopa poopa, but i'm always interested in getting vietnamese genetics since i am a viet boy myself.

D

Dubsta

Viet-Cron sounds like a good one, u should start a grow thread on them reef, I'd love to see some pictures of you growing them. Ever need anyone to test them let me know, after my recent raid I lost everything.

B

BreederBrad2

good to see im not the only one who thought the dalat was weak, also tasted like cardboard ;)..22 week waste o time

R

Reeferman

It was pretty much common opinion across the board brad when I met Kaiki from cannbiogen I walked into a outdoor garden and he was shocked I walked up and said you are growing dalat and shok 1 plant by the base it was because it was the only hemp plant in the bunch (lol) really a sad waste of time and resources , HT magazine contacted to get in contact with the chopper pilot who I have nothing but respect for make no error there I told HT the stuff is like hemp they did nat really comment and they had smoked serious crazzy long cured cambodian weed at my house that was described as LSD like I think it was a interesting story about un-interesting grass LOL .
Anyways the Viet cat who hooked with up with these beans has smoked from the reef stash and what a quality sativa is although he thinks its economic insanity to grow em under lights , I really do not know the language at all but this variety is "silver" weed .
Log silver buds with very few seeds and great flavor throughout the country and even in Loas and other area's the local type chronics many of who'm are very old pot smoking is kinda regarded as a old mans habbit in some social networks and looked at as kinda funny when younger folks smoke .
Reef

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I got some Dalat growing now a long with a stocky valley VB and two types of Cambodian in the veg room.Love to compare them Reeferman! You going to do a grow report?

R

Reeferman

its hard for me to commit to do a report because I am unsure of to whom I will farm em out for the initial grow out but I will certainly try I suck with a camera big time my dad is a pro I did not inherit that trait lol .
I will generate pictures but a grow report can be a huge commitment lol .
I have learned not to make internet promises that can be tought o keep lol !
Reef

N

Nirrity

Hey Reeferman what phenos did you seen in VB pool? Is that true there are about 3 VB phenos: 2 are long flowering with that racy crazy psychedelic high and another shorter flowering with more social clear high?

R

Reeferman

100% correct I like the short flowering pheno in every way actually much better and faster .

N

Nirrity

so could that be possible that actual pluses of that particular pheno goes from chinese (or whatever vietnamese was crossed with ) legacy ? just a rumour.. perhaps folks look in a wrong direction...

R

Reeferman

I was never told that the VB was crossed to chinese I was in china collecting seeds as recent as 24 months ago and found nothing worthy of breeding overall just higher thc hemp .

Reef

N

Nirrity

VB was said by anon to be a south vietnamese x (south vietnamese X north vietnamese) back cross. this north vietnamese was taken from highland Vietnam region close to China boarder...

R

Reeferman

http://images.google.com/imgres?img...etnam&hl=en&client=safari&rls=en-us&sa=N&um=1

That looks like dalat wild viet weed !

It would be very interesting to go to a area like this choose about a 2km area kill males and hermies and introduce high quality Thai or cambodian genetics in the short term you could have a impact where you could be harvesting higher quality plants hybrids for hash production after a few years of being left it would revert back for the most part but if you lived in this area wow could you get some serious sativa hash ! yes yes indeed and with just a little work and 1k seeds in about 8-10 months it could much stronger !
Just dreaming of canna ferries and funny little keebler elfen people in the land of weediness !
Reef

R

Reeferman

My friend describes the strain he gave me as popular like kush is in cali and BC those who puff in vietnam know the strain he gave me which is basically called "silver" pot .
In the local language .
Reef

N

Nirrity

here are pictures from icmag courtesy Mota de Dios those are GN Cambodian (khmer gold) looks quite like those vietnameses...

http://i37.invalid.com/11kf2pl.jpg

http://i33.invalid.com/s3cw9d.jpg

http://i37.invalid.com/29pov81.jpg

http://i37.invalid.com/10eq0dd.jpg

R

Reeferman

That is the standard cambodian when I was there many many years ago and collected my seeds there were 2 types the cambodian I use is a roundish sativa almost more like a mexican highland and came from the boarder near loas those look like the common thai types also the other type of cambodian gets wider and is more heavily branched .
Reef

D

Dubsta

crazy looking plants, if that was grown around here i don't think anyone would think it was weed. Id love to try a good finished nug of that though. crazy looking.

R

Reeferman

Its funny many years ago that type of cambodian was being sold in KG bags by little old ladies in the fruit market if I recall it was around $3 us per KG tourist price .

That is the same type that is used in cooking at Happy Pizza Phanom Phen , if you hang out there smoking cannabis can be purchased which is much higher quality and the other pheno I really did not know as much about weed genetics back in those days but I assume there are feral types like the common SE asian varieties that are all pretty much like the pictures for vietnam and the Cambo posted by nirrity dalat etc and there is the Bred cultivars which I suspect are tribal more so that criminal organization .
Reef

Top Bottom