New Set Up De

• Thread starter kushdaking
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kushdaking

kushdaking

New set up phantom DE @ 600watt... these lights are awesome. stacked nodes and great canopy penetration.. rooms half full adding for more soon

New set up de
S

Sgrowdum

Anymore details on the setup? That carbon scrubber is HUGE

kushdaking

kushdaking

2.5 ton mini split. fully sealed with ceiling, 6 oscillating fans, tank co2. emerald harvest nutrients with 55 rex on float valves and a blue lab guardian ph and meter. adding 4 more DEs after Christmas to make 8 total. possibly switching to flood tables and rockwool cubes. but should pull 4-5 lbs a month

kushdaking

kushdaking

And the scrubber is real deal lol you can smell these cookies blocks away had to go big or go home on this one and man the real scrubbers work great that thing probably weights 200 lbs.. no smell at all

S

Sgrowdum

Yeah that scrubber is ridiculous. No dehumidifier? Also why did you go with 600's and not the 1000watt DE's?

kushdaking

kushdaking

Yeah that scrubber is ridiculous. No dehumidifier? Also why did you go with 600's and not the 1000watt DE's?
They are 1000s but i have them turned down to a 600 watt... same production as your typical 1000 watt hps just more cost effective to run in addition to not being able to run them at 1000 watts cause I dont have enough ceiling clearance.. @ 1000 those lights would fry my plants... and ya the dehuey is in the top right corner of the room if you look. 95 liter per day set at 45% with a smart gear remote thermostat. the top right window on the screen is the remote meter in my basement. It's lights off now and it doesn't drop below 72 degrees and reaches 79-80 during day and stays with in a 5% swing of humidity 45%-50%

1481379346292 1529129243
kushdaking

kushdaking

Here's a 6 ft tall Buddha Tahoe OG should pull over 9 oz off this plant

20161207 153124
S

Sgrowdum

That's awesome man i appreciate all the info. I just picked up 3 PL lighting 1000w DE's, A 22k BTU mini split and the new hydro farm 5 gallon ebb n flow bucket system. I'm moving to the Caribbean in January and will setting it all up early February so im curious what works for people as i'm new to DE lights.

The humidity hovers around 75/85 all year round and temps are right around 80/90 So we will see how it goes. I imagine my AC will be on A lot. Your RH seems kind of low. I was under the impression MMJ likes it a little higher?

kushdaking

kushdaking

That's awesome man i appreciate all the info. I just picked up 3 PL lighting 1000w DE's, A 22k BTU mini split and the new hydro farm 5 gallon ebb n flow bucket system. I'm moving to the Caribbean in January and will setting it all up early February so im curious what works for people as i'm new to DE lights.

The humidity hovers around 75/85 all year round and temps are right around 80/90 So we will see how it goes. I imagine my AC will be on A lot. Your RH seems kind of low. I was under the impression MMJ likes it a little higher?
I'm veg yes 55-65RH but as you approach flower you need to dim it back some towards the last two weeks i drop it to 40%. powder mildew occurs during reocurring fluctuations of temp and humidity.. or high humidity stagnant air. you gotta have the correct VPD (vapor pressure deficit) to run higher humidity that's pretty difficult to achieve in a basement underground.

S

Sgrowdum

Thanks for the info. My family owns a business there. I was given an opportunity to move down and run it as my uncle is ready to retire. High quality herb is non existent where im going and the stuff that is imported is very expensive. Figured id A. grow my own B. capitalize on the current market conditions while im at it.

S

Sgrowdum

So what is making you consider ebb and flow tables over the current trees youre growing?

Latest posts

Top Bottom