New setup might be long and drawn out....

• Thread starter makingmoves84
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

makingmoves84

Whats up guys Im new here and decided that id throw my new grow up on here.

So I have a couple of seeds that I ordered from attitude a couple of weeks back. It took them about a week to get here. I only purchased one seed of each kind so i hope I got some decent picks....

1 kandy kush
1 blueberry gum
1 pineapple express
1 white widow
1 white rhino
1 AMS
1 haze 1
1 haze 3

I also came across a gold mind!!! So I call this guy that had an add up for hydro gear, He says he stumbled across some gear. So I go to check it out and its the mother load.... I purchased a 1000w hps full setup, co2 full setup with sentinel cppm-1, gallons of fox farm, carbon scrubber with blower, 250w mh plus a couple other odds and ends..... Sweet I know. U guys ready for the real kicker????? Well Are u??? I got all this for 200$ :party0042:That's right 200... Plus he has more which I'm going back for in a couple of days. SWEEEET....

So It begins. A new setup, new seeds, and a new thread.

Many pics to come with lost of notes. :character0201:

By the way im 26 with a decent job, so i don't need a lot of shit talking in this thread calling each little kids and what not.... So If you got something negative to say Just start a new thread for it. Thanks guys and let the fun begin

MAKINGMOVES84

M

makingmoves84

SO its about to go down probably another week or so.... just need to build the cabinets. PEACE

M

makingmoves84

over 50 views and no comments ouch... thanks for the support...

Latest posts

Top Bottom