New setup New Grow, Peyote Gorilla

• Thread starter Lockeboxgrows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lockeboxgrows

Lockeboxgrows

IMG 20220703 060704057
pulled the yoyo's out buying me about another 7 inches. Also increased the light power from 40% to 50% now that there's some more space.
I know this game of tag isnt over yet though lol. next I will be folding the hang cables like blastfact mentioned above

Lockeboxgrows

Lockeboxgrows

Fed nutes for the second time this whole grow, 1/4 strength again PH'd at 6.1.

2 liters per plant, still trying to get this watering down in the new pots

Bent the taller plant down some more and 'tied it off' again (hooked with wire to pot no tying)

Another Defoliation may be in near future
IMG 20220703 170420315
IMG 20220703 170410549

Lockeboxgrows

Lockeboxgrows

Just noticed something interesting during my morning checkup.

The plant on the right showed some funky growth right after it popped from seed but ultimately grew normal from that point.

Well this morning I noticed a 'webbed fan leaf' I've been overlooking. Nothing too special but hey something different and kinda cool
Might be kinda hard to see but on the circled leaf the top two fingers moving counterclockwise are together as one instead of individual blades

IMG 20220703 1704203152

Whiterunt

Whiterunt

I see the canoeing on some leaves , I had same problem due to a heatwave in UK . Mind you I'm using 600hps in a 3x3 tent . Takes a bit to keep temps down .

Lockeboxgrows

Lockeboxgrows

I see the canoeing on some leaves , I had same problem due to a heatwave in UK . Mind you I'm using 600hps in a 3x3 tent . Takes a bit to keep temps down .
especially on the plant to the left talking about the canoeing.
And yeah I can only imagine that hps heats that tent up quite a bit. Never actually seen one in use but from what I've read they're much warmer than LEDs

Whiterunt

Whiterunt

especially on the plant to the left talking about the canoeing.
And yeah I can only imagine that hps heats that tent up quite a bit. Never actually seen one in use but from what I've read they're much warmer than LEDs
Oh yes , I turned it Down to 400w on the ballast . I'm a newbie myself but i notice people using led need to add cal mag , I only say this as you mentioned earlier in a post .

Lockeboxgrows

Lockeboxgrows

Oh yes , I turned it Down to 400w on the ballast . I'm a newbie myself but i notice people using led need to add cal mag , I only say this as you mentioned earlier in a post .
Yeah I've been thinking that myself due to some leaf signs I'm seeing. I am curious though if my nutrients will be a sufficient source of It instead of another supplement. I Only just now gave the second feeding so maybe with the continued nutes from now on (assuming they respond well) maybe that problem will clear it's self up. Or so I hope haha

Whiterunt

Whiterunt

Yeah I've been thinking that myself due to some leaf signs I'm seeing. I am curious though if my nutrients will be a sufficient source of It instead of another supplement. I Only just now gave the second feeding so maybe with the continued nutes from now on (assuming they respond well) maybe that problem will clear it's self up. Or so I hope haha
There's enough experience on here to help you . Good luck with the rest of the grow , every day is a school day

Lockeboxgrows

Lockeboxgrows

Heavier defoliation. All that suffocated growth gasped In relief lmao

They look so sad cause Lights go out in an hour and a half
IMG 20220704 082335770
IMG 20220704 082325673

IMG 20220704 082353942

Lockeboxgrows

Lockeboxgrows

Really should separate them a little but can't find any other make shift drain pans

Can you tell which one has had more training..
IMG 20220705 180946090

Lockeboxgrows

Lockeboxgrows

Here we are at 37 days from sprout.

I think ultimately it's been going really well except for a few issues I've been having with the plant on the left. (Yellow tips, stressed looking new growth, occasionally rust spot)

I'm thinking this Sunday I will flip to flower. That will be 2 weeks in the new pots, and hopefully give me comfortable working room with the stretch.

Any feedback or thoughts on to flip or not?
Also feedback on the less happy plant would be much appreciated as well. Any additional info needed just ask
IMG 20220707 181727593
IMG 20220707 181825433

Lockeboxgrows

Lockeboxgrows

So here's a picture from yesterday evening. The plant next to this one isn't showing hardly anything like this one except for the occasional rust spot.
IMG 20220708 182602678

I was thinking about flipping to flower tomorrow but everything I've read in my time has taught me to fix stress before you flip.

Do yall think this is nutrient, light, or heat related? I think possibly all 3 but I'm not sure in what respects. Im thinking maybe cal/mag deficient and possibly something else? I've only fed twice, both at 1/4 strength. Botannicare cns17 grow and botannicare kind base.

The light Is set to 40% power and roughly 16" away

Temp fluctuates between low and high 70s
Humidity stays around 52-55%

Soil is ffHF, transplanted 2 weeks ago

Just would hate to tackle a light issue with nutrients so any feedback would be super duper appreciated

Heres the happier one
IMG 20220708 182553614

Blastfact

Blastfact

So here's a picture from yesterday evening. The plant next to this one isn't showing hardly anything like this one except for the occasional rust spot.
View attachment 1260308
I was thinking about flipping to flower tomorrow but everything I've read in my time has taught me to fix stress before you flip.

Do yall think this is nutrient, light, or heat related? I think possibly all 3 but I'm not sure in what respects. Im thinking maybe cal/mag deficient and possibly something else? I've only fed twice, both at 1/4 strength. Botannicare cns17 grow and botannicare kind base.

The light Is set to 40% power and roughly 16" away

Temp fluctuates between low and high 70s
Humidity stays around 52-55%

Soil is ffHF, transplanted 2 weeks ago

Just would hate to tackle a light issue with nutrients so any feedback would be super duper appreciated

Heres the happier one
View attachment 1260309
Good rule of thumb. If nute burn whole plant will have it from top to bottom. If light burn only top half of plant. If white tips light bleach/burn. If yellow/brown tips nute.

Lockeboxgrows

Lockeboxgrows

Good rule of thumb. If nute burn whole plant will have it from top to bottom. If light burn only top half of plant. If white tips light bleach/burn. If yellow/brown tips nute.
Awesome thanks for the tip that will be super helpful moving forward. I kind of thought that but had my doubts it's nice to hear it confirmed

Latest posts

Top Bottom