• Thread starter Lockeboxgrows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lockebox

Lockebox

IMG 20220915 193423199

Lockebox

Lockebox

Checked the trichomes again last night, it looks like pretty much everything is milky. Some clear here and there but not nearly as much as a few days ago. No amber that I've seen yet.
However my wife and son are going to family's house for the night so I might jump on this opportunity to harvest.
Never have a lot of time between the family and work so this may be my best and least 'stressful' chance 🤣

Today is also the last day of week 10

Blastfact

Blastfact

Checked the trichomes again last night, it looks like pretty much everything is milky. Some clear here and there but not nearly as much as a few days ago. No amber that I've seen yet.
However my wife and son are going to family's house for the night so I might jump on this opportunity to harvest.
Never have a lot of time between the family and work so this may be my best and least 'stressful' chance 🤣

Today is also the last day of week 10
I would let them as long as possible.

Lockebox

Lockebox

I would let them as long as possible.

Yeahh that's probably what I need to do,

But, This is an Indica dominant strain so my thoughts are if I harvest a bit early maybe I'll get a more sativa high which I enjoy more.

What do you think about that?

Blastfact

Blastfact

Yeahh that's probably what I need to do,

But, This is an Indica dominant strain so my thoughts are if I harvest a bit early maybe I'll get a more sativa high which I enjoy more.

What do you think about that?
Cool,,, your grow bro....

sambapati

sambapati

yeah, that plant is doing a good imitation of a snow making machine....and always remember to throw out any packaging that might contain directions....so much better to just bungle in the jungle. I got in late watching this grow but fantastic colorization; what a treat to watch that. Pat yourself on the back.

Last edited:
Lockebox

Lockebox

Cool,,, your grow bro....
Haha well I know it. I was wondering if youve ever done similar. I know you can harvest at certain times to achieve certain affects just wanted to hear your thoughts and experience

Lockebox

Lockebox

yeah, that plant is doing a good imitation of a snow making machine....and always remember to throw out any packaging that might contain directions....so much better to just bungle in the jungle. I got in late watching this grow but fantastic colorization; what a treat to watch that. Pat yourself on the back.
Hey thanks man, I really appreciate that! It's been a crazy fun ride, treacherous at times lol. This is my third grow I guess at this point and by far the most rewarding 😁

Oh yeah, directions smections lol

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Haha well I know it. I was wondering if youve ever done similar. I know you can harvest at certain times to achieve certain affects just wanted to hear your thoughts and experience
I used to harvest my NL#5 back in the day a week or two early to have a more cerebral effect vs couch lock. I would always keep a couple going the full length to get me my medicated effect for my Tourette’s. So yes you can harvest a little earlier to get a different affects

Lockebox

Lockebox

I used to harvest my NL#5 back in the day a week or two early to have a more cerebral effect vs couch lock. I would always keep a couple going the full length to get me my medicated effect for my Tourette’s. So yes you can harvest a little earlier to get a different affects
Cool man glad to hear that. That's what I'm aiming to do as well because I prefer head high to couch lock any day. How did your trichomes look when you harvested early?
Primo man!! Great journal and hope you enjoy the upcoming smoke!!
Thanks dude 😁😁

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Cool man glad to hear that. That's what I'm aiming to do as well because I prefer head high to couch lock any day. How did your trichomes look when you harvested early?

Thanks dude 😁😁
When I harvested early it was almost all cloudy with a small amount clear, barely any amber at all. It was good high to still manage work 😂 but it wasn’t nearly up to the potential it could be but it’s always good to have the same strain with variety of high

Lockebox

Lockebox

When I harvested early it was almost all cloudy with a small amount clear, barely any amber at all. It was good high to still manage work 😂 but it wasn’t nearly up to the potential it could be but it’s always good to have the same strain with variety of high
That's about where I'm at right now. Well I haven't actually seen any amber but pretty much everything looks cloudy. I harvested the other 3 weeks ago and I'm currently smoking on it and the high from that is killer. Very Stony, why did I walk in a room kind of vibe. I'm willing to bet every single trichome on that plant was clear but hey it's working haha.
I'm interested to see how the high from this one will differ, also The taste. because the one that got harvested extra early still tastes pretty good.
Long stoned mouthful haha

Lockebox

Lockebox

Went from nice and moist one day to dry and crumbly the next. The humidity left and the heat came back and royally fucked my buds

The White widow and Lemon Auto still have a few more weeks so I can figure something out. We're back to working 6 12's a week though so I don't have much time to mess with it. I decided as much fun as it is growing outside I will stick to indoor that way I don't run into this problem again

Lockebox

Lockebox

No I dry my indoor in a drying rack right next to my tent it stays about 68⁰ and 50% humidity and decently dark. The only reason I'm not drying my outdoor in here is pests
IMG 20220828 152649491

Top Bottom