New setup New Grow, Peyote Gorilla

• Thread starter Lockeboxgrows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lockebox

Lockebox

Getting ready for a Saturday night 😎
Really hope I can get some good pictures but either my phone or myself finds a way to f*** it up every time 🤣
IMG 20220917 174116316

Lockebox

Lockebox

Hey! Don’t bother him! He has to get this shit done before his wife gets home!🙃
Hahaha OC knows what's up 🤣 I finished up around 11:00 last night, now we wait a week.

The smell on this plant is very similar to the other but the other plant had a stronger Berry tone where this one has a funky not cheese but some other kind of funk smell to it

sambapati

sambapati

Hahaha OC knows what's up 🤣 I finished up around 11:00 last night, now we wait a week.

The smell on this plant is very similar to the other but the other plant had a stronger Berry tone where this one has a funky not cheese but some other kind of funk smell to it
Bring in the funky and muskie earth notes

Lockebox

Lockebox

Bring in the funky and muskie earth notes
Muskie that's the word I was looking for! Thank you haha. The sweet berries is nice and all but just doesn't compare to a good head shaking funk. I "grew" a Very Cherry clone several months back and that was by far the funkiest plant I've grown

Lockebox

Lockebox

The more recent harvest has been drying 5 days now and seems to be drying faster than the last.
Well partially atleast, the big fat top buds seem dry and hard to the touch while the smaller buds on the same branches are still moist and fluffy. Not sure what happened, maybe the humidity is different now vs then but I plant to start trimming and curing tomorrow.
Would start now but bed time 💤
I hope the moisture from the smaller buds will rehydrate the big ones in the jars, would hate to screw the pooch now

sambapati

sambapati

The more recent harvest has been drying 5 days now and seems to be drying faster than the last.
Well partially atleast, the big fat top buds seem dry and hard to the touch while the smaller buds on the same branches are still moist and fluffy. Not sure what happened, maybe the humidity is different now vs then but I plant to start trimming and curing tomorrow.
Would start now but bed time 💤
I hope the moisture from the smaller buds will rehydrate the big ones in the jars, would hate to screw the pooch now
could also throw in an orange peel or a Boveda if you want to bring in some moisture.

Lockebox

Lockebox

Been at work a little over 11 hours now and All I can think about is those dry f****** buds.

Dying to get home and jar that stuff lol it's killing me inside 😂

Latest posts

Top Bottom