New Smoker In illinois :)

• Thread starter SolidSmoker39
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SolidSmoker39

Hi guys i'm new to the weed community but i haven't smoked it yet, And i was wondering if someone could open a medical marijuana dispensary in campus-town of champaign IL. If you reply saying Yes,that's great if you say No,it's ok

Thanks!

SolidSmoker39 :RastaBong:

I

IronLung D9

No.. simply because IL has not passed MMJ after two failed attempts

B

basement botany

No.. simply because IL has not passed MMJ after two failed attempts

Technically it has been legal for decades in Illinois but legislation still needs to be passed before it can be perscribed and sold. You mentioned you were on a campus. Try going to a party make a few friends and maybe you could score a lid that way. Just because there are no dispenseries around doesn't make it unobtainable. It will be a learning experience for you. Hopefully no one sells you oregano or some bunked mexican BS that will likely just give you a headache. Stoners aren't that hard to spot. Even the ones that think they don't fit the mold. I can spot you from a mile away. Good luck.

I

IronLung D9

Technically it has been legal for decades in Illinois but legislation still needs to be passed before it can be perscribed and sold. You mentioned you were on a campus. Try going to a party make a few friends and maybe you could score a lid that way. Just because there are no dispenseries around doesn't make it unobtainable. It will be a learning experience for you. Hopefully no one sells you oregano or some bunked mexican BS that will likely just give you a headache. Stoners aren't that hard to spot. Even the ones that think they don't fit the mold. I can spot you from a mile away. Good luck.

Marijuana is legal in Illinois? im confused?

J

John s

Hi guys i'm new to the weed community but i haven't smoked it yet, And i was wondering if someone could open a medical marijuana dispensary in campus-town of champaign IL. If you reply saying Yes,that's great if you say No,it's ok

Thanks!

SolidSmoker39 :RastaBong:
I used to live in savoy 3 years ago now im living in the south

Top Bottom