• Tagged users None
O

ojd

lovely glass
the middle 1 looks real nice
whats the price on that

B

British_Hempire

Nice. I wish there was a beaker shaped model in the range, I really want something the shape and size of a Roor Lil Sista but without the huge Roor price tag.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
That horizontal diffuser is the shit...

Passsion baby!!!!

Tex

B

bon

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn, those look good! very nice inline! :cool0041:

F

FUQ

I can dig the other Snobs but that hori version is too weird for my taste

K

knottynuggs

i like the hori. those diffusers are just a bitch to clean. any tips or hints?

S

Studio Termini

Premium Member
Supporter
HI

The best way to clean them is a product available from Lux Roor/USA "Grunge off"

Some might say that its stupid to rep your competition, but we are 2 guys and there a factory! So i dont think that makes us competition.

And besides grunge off is the greatest! Iv never found anything that works as good.

I swore by salt & hot water and alcohol for years, but it dont work as good and is not reusable.

Laters

Karl Termini

K

knottynuggs

Karl>> thanks so much man. ive been using salt and water for a while. alcohol works, just takes too long and is too much work. grunge off is reusable? hows that work? another problem i have is once i get the diffuser out i cant get it back in! if i do its usually broken. any way outta that?

S

Studio Termini

Premium Member
Supporter
If your downstem is jamming, it wouldbewise to make sure it is totally clean and dry Before reassembling. Any lil bits of resin will make like glue when hot and cement when cold!

Hope it helps, o yea, i think you can use the grunge off like 10-20 times per bottel. It wont smell nice, but it will do the trick

Later
Karl t

T

tngreen

WOW! i love the horiz diffuser snob, very unique looking. can't wait to have the money for some of your glass, excellent work.

Top Bottom