New space trying to step my game up!

• Thread starter cc503
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cc503

cc503

So here are a couple pictures I've been growing in soil with decent quality and ok yield 1 per 1 k... Was thinking about setting up a dtw in coco the big room is 27.5 x 13.5 The ceilings are a little over 7 ft. Have been trying to decide on how to set the room up . Thinking 2 rows of 6 lights prob going 4 plants per light. About to put the insulation in the walls, clean and then spray the expanding foam in all the cracks before I up panda up. My main question has to do w plants per light and spacing. If I put the two rows next to each other I would have 8 ft light footprint with 2.5 ft betwen the plants and walls to walk around. I'm wondering if I should split the rows up tho so I can access the plants that would be in the middle? I'm also going with wall mounted fans so I'm also wondering if I should stick the rows around the outside walls so that they get enough air flow. Also I have 1 3.5 ton mr slim and debating since there is a window right there, whether to run duct and close hood or grab another ac and go all open hood?

New space trying to step my game up
New space trying to step my game up 2
New space trying to step my game up 3
New space trying to step my game up 4
New space trying to step my game up 5
north knect

north knect

That's a nice space ya got there..as for the lighting and spacing issues I can't help u..I can only hope to have the space to run into these issues lol..I'm sure somebody will chime in bro..happy farming and good luck ;)

cc503

cc503

Yeah so the first picture is of the flower room, I took the picture of the ceiling because I'm wondering whether to insulate and Sheetrock it or just throw up panda film over it, the third pic is also the flower room just from the other side of the room pic 4 is from the stairs that lead into the basement to the right of those stairs is a 11x 13.5 room that I'm going to use for veg, pic 5 is to the left of the stairs, it's like 9 x 6 so I was going to put the reservoir in there and then behind the wall is flower room.

cc503

cc503

That's a nice space ya got there..as for the lighting and spacing issues I can't help u..I can only hope to have the space to run into these issues lol..I'm sure somebody will chime in bro..happy farming and good luck ;)
thanks

Top Bottom