New Spin on Old Hobby

• Thread starter spin doc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

spin doc

Been farming for 5+ years. Backwoods grower. Have some acreage in the heartland that is heavily forested that contain a labrynth of trails that leads to multiple gardens of weeden.

Came by the hobby via genetics ... grandpa cooked his own 'shine.

So far, been using 'franchise' seeds - not being familiar with the site, I hesitate to drop names. Looking for more of a 'micro-brewery' experience which is what led me to this site.... that is meant as a compliment to all you breeders.

Most of my experience has been with Sativas. Never been exposed to any quality 'couch lock' indicas... but am game for about anything.

Are most of the strains offerd on this site geared toward indoor grows? Been considering setting up an indoor station to 'experiment' with BUT have to admit, I like the whole outdoor scene and not looking forward to enduring another learning curve.

By nature, I usually keep to myself & a small circle of friends ... so getting my post count up to 10 to get authorization to use THCbay may prove as taxing as another learning curve.

M

Monkey

WELCOME Spin Doc

Glad your backwoods ass made it here....

This site is geared for all growing...not just indoors so your in good company...But since your learning indoor this is a great place for all things growing....So any question will be answered with great knowledge. maybe not from me hehe...but there are some fart smellers around here...I mean ....

ALSO Lots of great couch lock indicas here to be found.
If you like Kush the way to go is the Cali Connection or Raskals gear....two great representations of California Kush.

But if your looking for other interesting and rare genetics they are here!

Good luck and glad your here

Welcoming Monkey:animal0057:

N

N3v3R

welcome to the farm spin doc. as monkey said the Cali Connection or the Raskals gear are the bomb although not limited to those by any means. great gemetics all around. enjoy ;)

S

spin doc

Thanks for the welcome. Cali Connection & Raskals reps are, in part, what led me to this great site. Soon as I get authorization, I'm going to have to check out Thcbay ... when starting new strains, I like to start early & 'play around' a bit indoor so I am ready for my Spring outdoor planting.

OLD FLA STONER

OLD FLA STONER

i hear that spin doctor i workin on my post too and welcome to the farm!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom