new spot

• Thread starter triplefelony
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

triplefelony

sup everybody,

about to graduate from school soon, so have been looking all over for proper genetics. Blown away by what I'm seeing here and love the west coast vibe.

I'm actually thinking about heading to paradise (cali) after I graduate. I have no ties, connections, or even visited the place. I would love to hear some suggestions...

later,

t.

P

punkadc

welcome to the farm, triplefelony!:hi
im not sure where you are comin from, but expect expensive rent, and crowded freeways....lol
...oh and dont forget that california sunshine!:sun

K

kill-9

sup everybody,

about to graduate from school soon, so have been looking all over for proper genetics. Blown away by what I'm seeing here and love the west coast vibe.

I'm actually thinking about heading to paradise (cali) after I graduate. I have no ties, connections, or even visited the place. I would love to hear some suggestions...

later,

t.

It all depends on where you're gonna choose to live and of course amount of plants depends on county to county. I don't know what your degree is going to be in but I'd obviously base a location around that.

Depends on what type of person you are and what kind of setting you want. Cali has a bit of everything for everyone.

Top Bottom