New Strains at Sweetwater

• Thread starter mountainman21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mountainman21

Hey farmers, we are getting some brand new strains in just in time for christmas...come check us out in Missoula at 2810 Brooks. We strive to provide a consistant, uninterrupted supply of the finest grade, locally grown, medical cannabis for our patients. We are dedicated to following the highest standards of ethics in all of our interactions with our patients, business associates, and community. We are also diligently dedicated to educating society and actively finding ways to keep out industry sustainable. In other words, we are a full service dispensary! I am born and raised here in Missoula and have strong ties to the community. We want this to work for everyone!!! We carry edibles, tinctures, pipes, seeds, and of course high quality medicine. We have these strains on hand always: Purple Urkle, Sour Diesel, Master Kush, AOTA, Silvertip, Purple Cole Trinity, Medijuana, Medijuana Bubble Gum, Sweetwater Haze, Sister 11, Pineapple, Lavender, and the God Bud. We are going to have three new strains from Sannies seeds: THe Cheeseberry Haze, the Uber Kush, and the Afghan Chemdog, all are very nice, definitely some phenos better than others. From Cali Connection we will have the Raskals OG, the Chem Valley Kush (3 fire phenos), the Skywalker OG, the Blackwater, and the Tahoe OG. As well we will have the Hindu Kush, the Black Domina, the Black Widow G-13, the G-13, The Pine Candy (a strain bred by myself), the NYCD, the Cat Piss, the Purple Pez, Pineapple Wreck, Trinity, White Widow..and in the wings from Connisseur Genetics the King Kong, Kaligria, West Side, Zilvermist. Others in the wings.. The Bubbleberry Hashplant, the Titanium (og haze x g-13 haze), the Chocolate Rain, The Killer Skunk (from underground originals), the Headband, the Blue Dream, the Afgooey, the Blue Wreck, the SFV og Kush, the Pineapple Delight...and the list grows daily. Please stop in and see us anytime mon-sat 12 pm to 6 pm. Our phone number is 541-0420. We are always glad to see patients and caregivers and are available for any questions that you may have

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Hey mountainman-

That is an amazing strain list. Can we hear a little more about the Pine Candy?

I will be in the Zoo tomorrow and will definitely stop by. Looking forward to meeting you.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

What are you calling sweetwater haze, is that the bozeman kush that you guys got from me.....If so please call it so, as the name was given by the guy who started the strain, and once again he deserves props, if not then please disregard this message.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

some people are so lame....just ask sweetwater why they are no longer affiliated with me!

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Hey farmers, we are getting some brand new strains in just in time for christmas...come check us out in Missoula at 2810 Brooks. We strive to provide a consistant, uninterrupted supply of the finest grade, locally grown, medical cannabis for our patients. We are dedicated to following the highest standards of ethics in all of our interactions with our patients, business associates, and community. We are also diligently dedicated to educating society and actively finding ways to keep out industry sustainable. In other words, we are a full service dispensary! I am born and raised here in Missoula and have strong ties to the community. We want this to work for everyone!!! We carry edibles, tinctures, pipes, seeds, and of course high quality medicine. We have these strains on hand always: Purple Urkle, Sour Diesel, Master Kush, AOTA, Silvertip, Purple Cole Trinity, Medijuana, Medijuana Bubble Gum, Sweetwater Haze, Sister 11, Pineapple, Lavender, and the God Bud. We are going to have three new strains from Sannies seeds: THe Cheeseberry Haze, the Uber Kush, and the Afghan Chemdog, all are very nice, definitely some phenos better than others. From Cali Connection we will have the Raskals OG, the Chem Valley Kush (3 fire phenos), the Skywalker OG, the Blackwater, and the Tahoe OG. As well we will have the Hindu Kush, the Black Domina, the Black Widow G-13, the G-13, The Pine Candy (a strain bred by myself), the NYCD, the Cat Piss, the Purple Pez, Pineapple Wreck, Trinity, White Widow..and in the wings from Connisseur Genetics the King Kong, Kaligria, West Side, Zilvermist. Others in the wings.. The Bubbleberry Hashplant, the Titanium (og haze x g-13 haze), the Chocolate Rain, The Killer Skunk (from underground originals), the Headband, the Blue Dream, the Afgooey, the Blue Wreck, the SFV og Kush, the Pineapple Delight...and the list grows daily. Please stop in and see us anytime mon-sat 12 pm to 6 pm. Our phone number is 541-0420. We are always glad to see patients and caregivers and are available for any questions that you may have

Wall of text critically hit's you for 99 damage.

Those are All Star genetics, not Connoisseur.

Renaming what someone worked there but off to represent is not cool.

Just sayin...

O

ojd

hello sweetwater

im from connoisseur genetics and would like to know where your geting my strains from
not allstargenetics strains
but titanium just listed under connoisseur ?

O

ojd

actualy is not even the righ description
whats up with that
where you geting connoisseur genetics from?

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
I was wondering about the genetics list....

I was very curious about the King Kong since they do not list the genetic make-up other than their northernlights haze male. Anybody with more info or grow info on it would be much appreciated.

This is what I love about this site...bringing the breeders and the growers together......hell yeah

Connoisseur 420 - Welcome to the Montana threads!

I have been checking your gear....been really trying to decide between these........ ChemWreck Kush,UKhem, Hazelope or SSSDH!

Any words of wisdom on my choice.....totally willing to go with two piks....what is your fav out of these?

Any info Bro would be Awesome!

kootenainatural

kootenainatural

Savage
Supporter
We are dedicated to following the highest standards of ethics We are also diligently dedicated to educating society

these are funny thing to say in a post lacking both

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
I agree!

Highest Standard of ethics.....which would include respect right?...meaning peeps should get the respect they have coming especially in this industry.

M

mountainman21

Hey all sorry about the mix up. I meant to say that the King Kong, Kaligria, West Side and Zilvermist were created by All Star Genetics. As well the Titanium is from Connoisseur and is a cross between the OG haze and the Skunk #1. Much apologies for the mistakes..I have so many going at once sometimes names get mixed up...it won't happen again.

My bad for saying "highest standard of ethics" I wasn't trying to compare to others...just giving a statement of how we strive to run our business. As far as respect...I have given nothing but respect to anyone who gives respect in turn. Thank you all for the positive vibrations. I am very glad to see such a warm community of folks helping each other and making this real.

Once again I am really sorry about mixing up the genetics, no disrespect intended.

The Pine Candy is an accidental cross between the Cotton Candy and the Pineapple...there is more info available in the MT specific strain thread. I am very stoked on it as well as all of the other strains that we have. There isn't much of the Pine candy as it was a tester seed...but the future holds more...

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

mountainman- Would you be able to give a smoke report on the Killer Skunk from Underground Originals?

M

mountainman21

Its in the works as we speak..those babies are just getting big...but in three or more months..yes

hotRod

hotRod

gotta keep things real here at the farm

this is where the pros hang out
and will call you out on it

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Its in the works as we speak..those babies are just getting big...but in three or more months..yes

Looking forward to it. I have been eyeing the whole Underground Original's line since a buddy turned me on to them.

M

mountainman21

Looking forward to it. I have been eyeing the whole Underground Original's line since a buddy turned me on to them.
Yeah, sav recommended them to me, I am stoked to see what comes of them...I will share pics as they get into flower.

M

mountainman21

We have some killer Tahoe in!!! As well the Skywalker will be in next week!!! It looks to be fire!

C

cheyenne

What are you calling sweetwater haze, is that the bozeman kush that you guys got from me.....If so please call it so, as the name was given by the guy who started the strain, and once again he deserves props, if not then please disregard this message.

I gave gabe shit for calling that a haze not even know what it was but know that its not a freaking haze at all....not even in the same spectrum...

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I gave gabe shit for calling that a haze not even know what it was but know that its not a freaking haze at all....not even in the same spectrum...

Thas some funny shit, yeah I can see how you think it does not have haze. I know that its a cross of purps and silver kush, which I was told was super silver haze crossed with master kush. I really didn't know what haze was until I spent some time in Amsterdam, now I know that lemon scent anywhere! Jack, super silver, amnesia, all that jazz

Top Bottom