new strains.. whos done em?

• Thread starter Tange
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tange

so i was tired of throwing away all of my strains i was getting from green angel of malibu.. dont get me wrong..the place has awesom flowers with an amazing variety but they sell weak clones..anyway i found progressive options a few months ago and i picked up a nice selection of new strains...
Grape Romulan,mk-ultra,bluedot,ogisel,cheisel,dj shorts blueberry,original super skunk#1 cut, SFV og, c4, bubba cheese, kaia kush, and the last two are simply amazing.. the kings kush and the one im writing the post for the VX... so i posted about it once already\, asking if anyone knew what it was because they just told me it was a chem og hybrid.. so a few heads responded saying they thought it might be related to the chem valley kush..m so thats what i was gonna just assume.. well i went back to progressive yesterday and got some more new strains and i asked them about the VX and they said it got out by mistake and so they wont tell anyone what it is other than an chem og hybrid.. so then i start looking at there menu and there was chem valley kush and he said it was different that the VX so basically and one with an answer thats real let me know.. i just wanna know because im seeing the best strain ive ever bloomed resin up infront of my eyes..

Top Bottom