New Strains

• Thread starter Indican
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Indican

Indican

Just went on a breeding frenzy past 8,months, finally all is complete...
Yeti F4
Apollo 13 f6
Ghash x Herijuana
Huck Kush x Heri
Holy princess x Heri
Selene purp pheno x Heri
Rebel Yell x Heri
Rebel Yell x Selene
Heri ibl
Red heri Fruit Bud f18
Heri ibl x Red Heri frt bud
Holy Princess x Selene
C99 f5
LUI F3
Gods Afghani x heri
God Bud x Heri
(Caramel cough x Drizella) x Selene
(Ms. Universe x Drizella) x Selene
Psychosis x herijuana
Psychosis x Huck,Kush
UK Blues x Heri

And I think thats bout it....i always 4get 1 or 2...oh, chemo...those as well. See? Ill prob remember somethin else soon

soopy

soopy

Very nice hybrids man! I particularly like the sound of Chemo x Heri, LUI f3's and the Psychosis x Heri. I've grown out a few Heri crosses and f-gens from S@nnie/Mota and do have a sweet spot for her. I did some Heri x BioDiesel and some Heri x Deep Chunks...

Indican

Indican

I made n grew Psychosis x Huck Kush...if i can find the pics Ill post. Ive got about 1000 seeds left. Hardest nugs ever. Titanium scissors have a ruff time cuttin through. These strains, every single one were donated to me after I got robbed in December. I bought 2 strains n have I think 120+ right now lol. But some of the above crosses I made n gave out, they were just returned to me to help out. Did I,list Snow Queen x Herijuana? Oh hell. U want potent ass pine tastes with a put u to sleep stone...my buddy in Vegas grew it, his wife makes medibles, tinctures etc. She said it was the strongest shed ever smoked. I got accused of photoshopping HIS photo on opengrow lol. Dude says bro anyone can tell thats photoshopped! No weed looks that good. Called me a gd liar n all lol.. Lemme see if I got the pic.....yea, here it is. He put my logo on there but he gutted a bass guitar amp cab n grew this under LEDs. I grew 2 that looked just as good under 2200 hps then superblues last 3 weeks

Day 44 Snow Queen X Herijuana E sticky stalk
Indican

Indican

No these UK strains came from a real close friend that owned a seed site. He shut it down due to security. But hes sent me n ma him, 50+ strains back n forth across the pond.. These came from, i think Kees if I have the name correct

Indican

Indican

No im US based. The seed site was uk. Hes a great guy to know lol. He busted a scammer usin a grape stomper male pic claimin it his, sent me the links. Im sure he lurks here but his profession,,he stays real low key.

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Nice that, phsycosis X Huck Kush .. Is Gorgeious, Love that Coloring...
SHitty deal you got Robbed...glad your recovering by the looks.. @Indican
Some nice sounding Crosses you've been Working on ..
Grow strong~!!

Indican

Indican

Btw, all those strains were basically donated to me so my prices will always be low..When I got ripped, Sannie, Jordan of the Isles, Omuerta Genetix, shit, Idk how many packs I got in a month or so...As u guys see, I got all Id worked on in the past and then some. The psychosis x huck kush is named Mother Firefly...if u know Rob Zombie flicks, ul know MFF...Crazy mom in both the house of 1000 corpses n Devils Rejects... :) Colorful crazy bitch...Seriously, hardest buds maybe ever seen, which says alot because heri makes crazy hard buds too...its a very tasty girl too....

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

I was lookin up sinister seeds on Google last night and I found alot of this lol I thought it was pretty funny =P

Screenshot 2015 08 07 10 31 55 1

Indican

Indican

I told u guys Id forget a strain...Well, I hit a Lung Candy of Motas with JOTI's Blueberry Cough...I figured more strawberry with a touch of dj shorts bb could be a nice seed...these will forever be free as they were just me playin around with 2 strains that appeared in my mail bout the same time. Jordan sent these directly to me free, told me to pay it forward...so his chemo bxs I,made n the lc x bb cough will always be shared...in legal areas with,valid med cards n all that horse shit lol

Indican

Indican

I was lookin up sinister seeds on Google last night and I found alot of this lol I thought it was pretty funny =P

View attachment 527639

Yea We saw this about a year ago lol...cool stuff, not lol...Bastards...Im still debating my own site. The legal shit is mindboggling. But my logo guy is a cartoonist 4 Cartoon network, adult swim, etc...my clown he said he'd animate n create a voice, Capt Spaulding style lol..Like hey fuckers, are ya gonna place an,order or just sit there with that chicken fucker look on yer face?! Lol.. IM A HUGE CAPTAIN SPAULDING FAN...u see a dude wearin Spaulding t shirts at events, itll be me ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom