New Study: 80% of Swiss Inmates Consume Cannabis, Improves Prison Safety According to Guards

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
:woot:

Great stuff on the "Joint blog" !

A new study published by the International Journal of Drug Policy has found that as many as 80% of inmates in Swiss prisons consume cannabis,
something that prison staff is fully aware of, with most feeling that it has a positive effect on the overall prison environment.

According to the study, prisoners named off a variety of benefits they received from consuming cannabis; “Participants showed similar opinions on effects of cannabis use that were described both at individual and institutional levels: analgesic, calming, self-help to go through the prison experience, relieve stress, facilitate sleep, prevent violence, and social pacifier.”

Prison staff claimed that they feel cannabis to be a relatively safe and peaceful drug; they believe that cracking down on its consumption will lead to an increase in violence, and harder drugs.
In Switzerland cannabis consumption is less of a criminal priority than in countries like the United States, although it’s still explicitly prohibited.
This study is one of the first to show the positive benefits of inmates consuming cannabis on a regular basis.
- TheJointBlog

spacebomb

spacebomb

well damn least there actually admiting it for once tho eh. i can tell u my time spent at her majestys lovelly hotels in my younger more stupid days. ACTUALLY BEFORE I FOUND GOOD WEED! AND THEN I WANTED IT ALL THE TIME,LEARNED TO GROW RAN CHEESE .LOL. LEARNED I WAS PRETTY GOOD AT IT.AND NOW I HAVE NEVER HAD NO THAUGHTS OF WANTING TO DO ANYTHING WRONG AGAIN.anyway i was saying that i can say ,most, screws ,prison warders, to americans? im brit.most screws let u be when its after ? 8,ish at night,when even they cant open the cell doors:-) .but out of getting caught smoking hash in my cell 6 ,times.ONLY EVER 1,TIME DID I GET A BASIK WRITTEN WARNING:-). no up to see the govenor etc.i think there really not arsed MOST of them.but that job .does atrackt? wanna be police who couldnt cut it or bullied at school!.now there the ,boss, walking the landings whistling swinging a huge bunch of keys. cunts. some of em but it a good attitude to hAve!.yous can get a script anyway. legally.why cant you get 1,cos ur in jail? we can even vote now i think!lol
in. our jails.funny old.world.

F

FruitOfTheLabor

look at the US jails.. we have the most violent gangs in the world in every jail in this country.. and we cant stop them? obv someone BOUGHT some BIG PLAYERS IN OUR GOVERNMENT.

spacebomb

spacebomb

you have SCARY ASS JAILS IN U.S!damn. the arryan brotherhood etc. you kinda have to join a ,gang, so to speak to just survive! either that or ger but raped EVERY NIGHT, WING BITCH.YADA YADA.:-)LOL our jails are TOTALLY DIFF EH:-) NO gangs etc.dont have to worry your cell mate will rape ur ass thru the night etc. not many fights unless ur lookinhg etc.pretty chill actually,next to ur madass badass jails:-)lol. id prob kill myself in a u.s jail:( OMG.F.THAT. NO WAY,NO HOW.+NO TA MN ALL THAT BUT!.

Top Bottom