New stuff for testers

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
if you're looking for new blood...I would love to test some of your gear if you would allow me....would be honored!

3x OG Kush X
Orange Kush X

and the Redneck G13 sounds Yuummm!!

Here are some shots of White Urkle I did....

DSCN4081

DSCN4080

Here is a shot of Green Crack being trimmed...

DSCN4095

Skunk1

Skunk1

Side by Side two Strawberry Dog Phenos @ 63 Days

SDog 1Left SDog 4Right 63 Days

late

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Baked Reality, Those plants are looking Sweet! That is for sure! Keep it up! monkey5

DeRail

DeRail

Mota I would love to test for you and the Crew I have been growing for many years.
I am sure that Gage will vouch for my growing skills if a reference is needed
I am currently working with a WiFi x White kush cross i did this last run and have grown a few of your other test strains Grape stomper X aloha White widow and it turned out awesome my friends call it the 5 hour shit LOL.

Chocolate Diesel x Chemo
3X

420king-MASSES

hers your ronnie james finished up day of harvest
natural_medicines_1102.jpg
natural_medicines_1011.jpg
natural_medicines_0992.jpg
natural_medicines_0982.jpg
natural_medicines_0161.jpg
natural_medicines_029.jpg

and here are your herijuanas 2 weeks b4 harvest
natural_medicines_0271.jpg
natural_medicines_025.jpg
natural_medicines_028.jpg
natural_medicines_0091.jpg
natural_medicines_0112.jpg

Indica Jones

Indica Jones

The Colombian Red x Chemo cross should be a winner. :rollj:

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Good to see you around Mota!!!! With the divorce and everything going on, I didn't get time to finish my reports. The Ronnie James is straight DANK!! Every pheno was fucking amazing. My keeper RJ is some of the strongest herb I have ever smoked! I am running them all again and plan to do a proper report. For anyone who gets the chance to run his crosses, you are a lucky person!! It's going to be a few months before I can pop anything else. Good luck everyone!

M

Murciano207

I'm available!

if you need my help and here I am!

greetings bro!!! :rollj:

D

duddits

Been working an UBC Chemo project for Woodhorse seeds,this was originally done by a B.C. breeder. What he used for the initial male has not been givin to me as we know UBC Chemo is clone only. The Woodhorse version is a very strong indica so i selected a lone male and hit up a few clones. Anyone who has tested for me gets first crack and then i'll add some new blood.

Colombian Red x Chemo
Chocolate trip x Chemo
NL#6 x Chemo

Mota, Just saw this thread and if consideration is open then I respectfully request any of the above choices.Hope it ok, I am including a couple pics of your RJ at 56 days. Cut the 5 last Monday, this is the worst part of all....:weed-sign::icon_stick man:

P1000350
P1000360
P1000357
P1000356
U

up yours

All of yalls stuff looks great good luck guys that trip chemo is hard core for sure I love ubc chemo great meds thank you university of bc

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Count me in Mota, been poppin into this thread daily and can't resist it, stout indica dom. or any for that matter will get rock'd to the fullest, Peace SSP

Motarebel

Motarebel

Just added a couple more strains that need testing. The last round of testers have chimed in so i'll get them taken care of then i'll be contacting others. Thanks for volunteers!

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
hey mota i will try that old school skunk cross if ya like... i have links to my work if you need em..

genepool

genepool

I just wanna say I'm a huge fan of your work Mota & thanx for the all the chemo crosses, I'll be watching these tests, congrats to all that will be chosen!

U

up yours

Hey mota I am testing for green lantern if not a conflict I would test a strain all I wish to work are chemo based or perma frost based gear hit my link on top and you will find work can email my perma frost runs later if needed

B

billybadazz

What up Mota about to flower out some green manalishi. If you need another tester just got a new camera and would be glad to do my first grow log with your genes. I am proficient at dwc, rdwc, rockwool, coco, or dirt if you would prefer to see them tested in a specific medium. I have ten years experience in growing I just have never done a grow log and think its about time. thanx for your time and consideration.-happy growing

M

Mari-Wonka

Never done any "testing" for you, Moto, but Chemo crosses always produce something good.
Got some crosses of Chemo and Blue Widow that produce like mad and it is some fantastic smoke.

FLB

FLB

Oh buddy, would love to get some of that Saginaw, I'm an old skool skunk fan from way back. Plenty of room so anything would be awesome.

Top Bottom