New (Super Sexy) Farmer

• Thread starter SuperCan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Is SuperCan the sexiest new farmer yet?

• Total voters
SuperCan

SuperCan

No this was 20 years ago and I was pretty naive in my 20s...btw look who's talking. I haven't been paranoid in over a decade. At some point you realize your not that important :) or at least that's how it went down with me ;)

Hahaha touché.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I drove my wifes car to work one day. came home for lunch and smaked some racey ass NYCD...I glance out the blinds and freaked out seein her car in the drive, I thought she came home for some odd reason, I had a heart attack, ran around puttin shit up and sprayin..because she always thought I was at home fuck'n off anyways so I didn't want to feed the fire....runnin around like a chicken with his head cut off and then I realized..I drove her car.she wasn't within 100 miles of the house....DOH!!!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Uh... let's hear it for the flip flops? Tis the season to be walkin' around like a little bitty Balinese lady!

I've done some awfully ditzy stuff. So ditzy, in fact, that I'm not going to share. :/

ftwendy

ftwendy

I drove my wifes car to work one day. came home for lunch and smaked some racey ass NYCD...I glance out the blinds and freaked out seein her car in the drive, I thought she came home for some odd reason, I had a heart attack, ran around puttin shit up and sprayin..because she always thought I was at home fuck'n off anyways so I didn't want to feed the fire....runnin around like a chicken with his head cut off and then I realized..I drove her car.she wasn't within 100 miles of the house....DOH!!!

fooking hysterical... tk gets the prize for 'first friday laugh'

Welcome SC!

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

SC welcome to farm, quite an entrance! Got me laughing this morning! Ive hacked one crop due to paranoia... i used to throw my trim and what not in my yard and run it over with the lawn mower and just empty the bag in my yard waste bin... well one day i was at home when the trash was going out and i saw a moving truck (looked like a blank uhaul) pull up to my house. two guys got out, one opened the back door and the other grabbed my yard waste bin and emptied it in the back of the truck then left the neighborhood! I freaked, i thought for sure it was undercovers inspecting my trash! Man i ripped down my grow so fast...Turns out my neighbor signed up for a community compost and they would send drivers out and pick up yard waste and they took the wrong can.... needless to say, paranoia got the best of me!Z

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Half cab fanatic here. Love me some slip ons though, especially when im in my garden :) charcoal checkered all day!

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
DSCN2707
My garden pairs....lol

Sorry we hijak'd your thread SC

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Haha we def have the same pair TK! Ive had my green skulls forever, also my garden shoes...

Fueling the hijak my bad

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

The very first vans store was in anaheim but they had a TINY retail shop right near a house we lived in in lakewood ca. right off del amo blvd,i had 6 brothers and sisters so my folks didnt have alot of money and vans were cheap so we always wore vans plus my dad knew the van doren's.Kids made fun of us in school for wearing them because they knew we couldnt afford nicer shoes.My oldest brother was a door gunner on a huey in vietnam and we have a great polaroid of him with that gun blazing and brass flying everywhere as their flying over a rice paddy wearing a pair of vans that he asked my folks to send him as his feet were always wet and in the issued boots your feet would just begin to rot but the vans dried fast.After paul van doren saw the picture and heard the story he shipped hundreds of 'seconds' they could not sell to vietnam addressed simply to 'Any US soldier,frontline, vietnam',Of course all of this was before vans became well known,around 1968 i think.

FiveAM

FiveAM

Epic..

SuperCan

SuperCan

Awesome. Can we rename this thread to paranoia stories and move it to smoker's lounge? I'm diggin this development.

I did THE EXACT SAME THING with an ex girlfriend.

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
The very first vans store was in anaheim but they had a TINY retail shop right near a house we lived in in lakewood ca. right off del amo blvd,i had 6 brothers and sisters so my folks didnt have alot of money and vans were cheap so we always wore vans plus my dad knew the van doren's.Kids made fun of us in school for wearing them because they knew we couldnt afford nicer shoes.My oldest brother was a door gunner on a huey in vietnam and we have a great polaroid of him with that gun blazing and brass flying everywhere as their flying over a rice paddy wearing a pair of vans that he asked my folks to send him as his feet were always wet and in the issued boots your feet would just begin to rot but the vans dried fast.After paul van doren saw the picture and heard the story he shipped hundreds of 'seconds' they could not sell to vietnam addressed simply to 'Any US soldier,frontline, vietnam',Of course all of this was before vans became well known,around 1968 i think.

what a great story.

ps if you take del amo west to the beach youll be in my hood ;) I myself grew up and still live off del amo. The first pic of me on the horse was in the parking lot of Old Town Mall on Del Amo and Hawthorne :) Anyways great story...I never knew of a day you got made fun of for wearing Vans....blasphemy.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

My dad actually owned a house in torrance before we lived in lakewood dan but he lost it when McDonnel douglas went on strike and he was out of work,cant remember the street name i was so little but ill ask my older sister.I grew up diving off the redondo pier for quarters right next to zeppys pizzeria,lol.

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
My dad actually owned a house in torrance before we lived in lakewood dan but he lost it when McDonnel douglas went on strike and he was out of work,cant remember the street name i was so little but ill ask my older sister.I grew up diving off the redondo pier for quarters right next to zeppys pizzeria,lol.

Nice

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Oh my God, you're from Lakewood? My 2nd husband was born in Lakewood.

I haven't worn Vans since I was in high school. Back then they were part of the required 'uniform', customized of course, with your own artwork. I had mine to match my Pee-Chee folders. :D

Top Bottom