New "SuperSmall" SCROG (TLO, Organic Style).

• Thread starter OfficialHaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

What do YOU think the maximum yield would be in a space of this size, (6 Tall X 3 Wide X 2 Deep).

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OfficialHaze

OfficialHaze

I have picked up a new, much smaller tent or "pre-made unit" than I'm used to growing in. My last one was 4x4x6, a perfect little flower room. I used it for my complete garden for the first cycle I ever grew in this unit. I split the tent w/ velcro & two smaller squares of aluminum sheet metal and used one side for veg and the other for flower during my first grow. It worked out really well considering the construction of the unit. I was able to put the sheets of aluminum directly in the middle of the two doors to keep each side free of all light during their photosynthetic period, (dark period). I did okay with this setup, keeping a small perpetual garden going for a very low price. I used two 125 watt CFL's, cool day spectrum in the veg room, with one warm & cool spectrum 65 watt bulb vertically hung, (the 65W warm spectrum only used the last two weeks of veg to gain a bit of upward growth, if needed). The flower room contained a single 400 watt HID lighting system, I used an "Eye Blue" Metal Halide, and far red spectrum HPS Bulb every other week & the last two-three weeks of flower, (the eye blue MH recommended by the REV, Skunk Magazine/Skunkmagazine.com, check out the book True Living Organics for more information by the REV, and how to grow some truly amazing organic beauties).

This tent though, a 6 ft tall X 3 ft wide X 2 ft deep, pre made unit. Less than half the size of the garden space I used to work with even when I used the one unit which did not last long. In fact, I even had another 3x3x5 ft tent for veg the cycle following the one described above. Just the veg room was bigger. I hope the equipment I have will work well and flow as seamlessly as it did in the last unit(s). The question of space has still been constantly on my mind. Wondering how it would all fit together, so instead of wondering and bullshitting to be forward about it, I put her together today, (for the most part). I have to do a little rearranging to get my vortex fan up top, and work the 400 CFM booster fan into the intake port. And I need to get a 8'-6' duct reducer in order to put my little computer fan behind my HID bulb in the fixtures duct flange in order to extract that ultra hot air right from the source, (the bulb). It'll push it out right into the 600 CFM's of air rushing out through the top vent upon leaving the fixture flange site.

Other than the fans and Reducer, everything went together really nicely. I'm very happy with the way it looks and how efficient it seems to hold up regardless of it's small stature. I decided to go ahead and put the trellis into the tent as there was no reason not to. I can already see the blanket of single bud colas I plan to have sticking out the top in no less then 90 day's, (if all goes well/ according to my plans). It'll no doubt be a new experience so I'm stoked on that too, but this will be the first time I plan to grow plants with no kind of pruning, training, bending, etc. I have a beautiful mother at my brothers house he's been watching since I put a stop to the last operation. She is a "Super Sour Bubble Haze" phenotype that I absolutely love, Named Scutt after my cat. She is gorgeous, and a phono that I always really admired as well so I'm real happy to be starting this next grow with already pronounced & extravagant genetics that I know I love and will use.

Here are a few picture of what I setup today minus the trellis, I took the pics a little wile before I put it in. The fans are also not in the picture but you can see the light, and the space itself as well as the electrical setup. It's a new start. STOKED!!!

Pictures taken during setup:
New supersmall scrog tlo organic style
New supersmall scrog tlo organic style 2
New supersmall scrog tlo organic style 3

OrganicGanja

OrganicGanja

Put it like this 400 watts on a perfect run as a master grower with a 4×4 canopy covered you looking at close to if not a full L. If you hit 0.5 grams per watt 200 grams of top shelf off a 400 your doing OK man pretty good. The fact that your a member of 12 different cannabis forums and your asking questions about yields you probably will yield a lid or two maybe a QP with beginner luck. I would suggest you read every and all threads in all 12 forums you have joined before posting retarded fucking questions like how much will I yield because no one can answer that for you. That's something you gonna have to figure out on your own. I'll tell ya this much so its not so suspenseful. Whatever you pull down soaking wet will dry to about 75% less.

Aladeen OG

Aladeen OG

anywhere from 0-450 grams, depending on everything.... feed, media, plant count, what planet you happen to be on.... but asking "yield" questions without even plants is like asking what someone would do for a klondike bar.

tons of good talk on circulation and ventilation, but you do need an intake and more air flow. c02 helps too. also, if you're screenin it, i'd flip that tent sideways so instead of doing a 3x2 (6 sq ft) i'd do a 3x5 (15 sq ft) and just flower w a 4 bulb t5 or something. you'd end up with more flower in the end

OfficialHaze

OfficialHaze

Put it like this 400 watts on a perfect run as a master grower with a 4×4 canopy covered you looking at close to if not a full L. If you hit 0.5 grams per watt 200 grams of top shelf off a 400 your doing OK man pretty good. The fact that your a member of 12 different cannabis forums and your asking questions about yields you probably will yield a lid or two maybe a QP with beginner luck. I would suggest you read every and all threads in all 12 forums you have joined before posting retarded fucking questions like how much will I yield because no one can answer that for you. That's something you gonna have to figure out on your own. I'll tell ya this much so its not so suspenseful. Whatever you pull down soaking wet will dry to about 75% less.

It's a question of what other growers believe the yield will be, intended to get information on what growers believe they could produce in yield from a space of approximately the same size.

Instead of acting like a fucking jerk off I'd do a little research on why someone ask's a question before making retarded fucking assumptions about a question(s) someone may post (on a forum thats intended specifically for that purpose as well???).. I really hate dumb fucking people who post shit like this and try to destroy a good experience for people on really good forums. (Because trust me, people like you are everywhere).

• Plus: if this question was so "fucking retarded", why the hell did you take time to write out a fucking paragraph in response?? Doesn't make logical since, dumb ass!

Let me be nice about it though, and respond in a civil, understandable way... This long explanation is for the time you took to post this ridiculous response bud. Hope you enjoy!!!

To be honest the poll is just for research. Im writing a book which I described in another post, (that you can find on my profile), and I like to get feedback from growers. The poll provides information on the regular yields any individual grower could expect from a space o this size. (because this is the smallest grow operation I have ever started). So I wanted to know the best and worst people have experienced.
This will also give me more information to break down for other growers instead of them ,for example, having to come on a forum and start a process such as this. I have been writing and doing research since I was fourteen years old and started growing when I was fifteen as an outdoor grower. Although I have done more indoor grows since I was able to switch at age seventeen.
I believe with the best of confidence that I, personally, know what kind of yields to expect. &, no offense, I'm far from a beginner. I'm a member of so many different web forums because there is better information in different places, on different topics. As I'm currently still collecting & doing research for my book, all the information I can get helps, (as well as the help I'm able to give). Which as an experienced grower I feel is somewhat of a responsibility to the communities I'm involved in. I thoroughly enjoy being able to help other growers who are experiencing problems, as well as interacting with good canna-communities & like minded people, more experienced growers, as well as newer growers seeking guidance or just looking for a place to chill, (again with like minded people).

OrganicGanja

OrganicGanja

Listen good luck with you book bro, but you got a hell of a lot more reading to do before you will ever get published. What could you possibly write your book about that hasn't already been published by our many cannabis authors. Posting question about yields is fucking retarded. Stupid ppl ask stupid questions like how much do you think I can yield off a 400 watt light in said space. Like how much do you think I can yield off the sun? How much research could you have possibly done posting question with no specific answers and a million different factors determining the outcome. Clearly you don't grow much. Why don't you try picking one cannabis forum and actually reading it through before you sign onto 12 different forums posting retarded questions creating more work for mods to clean up. Ppl like me are every where bro and we are all getting sick and tired of amatutre green horn growers posting dumb shit. Think about your questions and Google them before making dumb post bro cause I garuntee every cannabis related question you Google one of the 12 forums that you joined will pop up I promise you dude just try and do a little research on your own like you say you have... If you honestly researched as much as you say you do you wouldnt be asking questions trying to find an average yield, you would know your average and the normal average. Good luck with your book man maybe if you design all your own art work to go with your wealth of knowledge you will drop the next best selling cannabis tittle.

OfficialHaze

OfficialHaze

Listen good luck with you book bro, but you got a hell of a lot more reading to do before you will ever get published. What could you possibly write your book about that hasn't already been published by our many cannabis authors. Posting question about yields is fucking retarded. Stupid ppl ask stupid questions like how much do you think I can yield off a 400 watt light in said space. Like how much do you think I can yield off the sun? How much research could you have possibly done posting question with no specific answers and a million different factors determining the outcome. Clearly you don't grow much. Why don't you try picking one cannabis forum and actually reading it through before you sign onto 12 different forums posting retarded questions creating more work for mods to clean up. Ppl like me are every where bro and we are all getting sick and tired of amatutre green horn growers posting dumb shit. Think about your questions and Google them before making dumb post bro cause I garuntee every cannabis related question you Google one of the 12 forums that you joined will pop up I promise you dude just try and do a little research on your own like you say you have... If you honestly researched as much as you say you do you wouldnt be asking questions trying to find an average yield, you would know your average and the normal average. Good luck with your book man maybe if you design all your own art work to go with your wealth of knowledge you will drop the next best selling cannabis tittle.

It's a big idea bro, something I have worked on obtaining a certain degree of knowledge for, in order to be able to confidently provide people with the information I wish I had in one covenant location when I was looking for information. I want to create a Cannabis Textbook that contains all the little "in's & out's" I wish were explained in the texts I had originally studied. Providing to the next generation of growers what ours didn't (conveniently) have access to especially in one central location.

And thats my point, I have a library full of cannabis related texts which have invaluable information scattered across each published work. My goal is to combine these all into one central location for people. But the big, or bigger issue with this is that I plan to program a partner website that people can log into with the book and search for updated information, better explanation(s) or brake down of information. I'm trying to give someone everything they'd need not to just know how to grow, but to be confident in their ability and understanding of this horticultural practice.
I have spent at few hundred dollars collecting a literal archive of cannabis horticulture information. From grow guide, to grow style guides, to magazines, web & forum posts I've saved for review. Every bit of information I get I analyze and compare to make sure it is accurate and useful to the next grower. It's going to be a lengthy process, and a tedious one considering (as you stated) the many awesome cannabis authors, as well as published text on the subject that we have now.
But I want my system to standout for people. I want them to know that this book and the web site will keep them completely self sufficient, confident in their skill, and continuously progressing skill and knowledge through the constantly updated information & partner website related to the textbook. It will also be developed in a "textbook" format. Meaning the design of the document will be able to be navigated the same way as a textbook, being able to track and find specific information instead of reading straight through.
A very "hands on"text. Meaning you could open the book and follow the steps of a procedure wile performing it simultaneously in the garden, with extensive explanation(s) to/for the process available.

OrganicGanja

OrganicGanja

That's totally cool bro but its been done before. George Cervantes has been up dating his grow bibles since the 80s. They are all printed in text book format. I'm really not trying to shit on your paraid man but asking stupid questions about yields is completely useless information either way because there is no answer to that question and no two growers could ever expect the same results regarding yields. What could you possibly learn or have printed at that about what someone els yields off a 400w light kit. Not very many greenhorn growers start up with dialed in set ups so comparing yields from greenhorns to green thumb a is like apples to oranges, night and day man. Sorry to come off like the prick I am bro but you about 10-20 years behind the rest of the cannabis industry. We got mad forums as you clearly know lol and the thought of writing a educational cannabis book is a great thought but that's where it will end if you don't do a shit ton more research. Cheers mi amigo.

OfficialHaze

OfficialHaze

Yerp, his book is one the main texts I have studied extensively. Have a picture of it in one of the posts actually. I also know I have been waiting on an updated version for the past six years and the new one will be available in october. I have been looking forward to this for a wile. I can't wait to peep his new layout for "The Cannabis Encyclopedia".

OfficialHaze

OfficialHaze

That's totally cool bro but its been done before. George Cervantes has been up dating his grow bibles since the 80s. They are all printed in text book format. I'm really not trying to shit on your paraid man but asking stupid questions about yields is completely useless information either way because there is no answer to that question and no two growers could ever expect the same results regarding yields. What could you possibly learn or have printed at that about what someone els yields off a 400w light kit. Not very many greenhorn growers start up with dialed in set ups so comparing yields from greenhorns to green thumb a is like apples to oranges, night and day man. Sorry to come off like the prick I am bro but you about 10-20 years behind the rest of the cannabis industry. We got mad forums as you clearly know lol and the thought of writing a educational cannabis book is a great thought but that's where it will end if you don't do a shit ton more research. Cheers mi amigo.

And man for real I have no idea how many times I have to repeat this, its a question with an opinionated answer. No right or wrong, its a question to get feedback from growers. period! I'm sorry, you don't seem to understand that, but yeah man I get what your saying... Each of the last three time I read it in your posts.

OrganicGanja

OrganicGanja

And man for real I have no idea how many times I have to repeat this, its a question with an opinionated answer. No right or wrong, its a question to get feedback from growers. period! I'm sorry, you don't seem to understand that, but yeah man I get what your saying... Each of the last three time I read it in your posts.
Opinions don't get published bro facts get published no one wants to read what one thinks they may or may not yield. I understand your trying to get feedback from real growers about your book because you clearly haven't established your own feedback. A good understanding about medicinal marijuana is to forget about yields all together because that's a synthetic way of thinking. Quality over quantity should be ones main goal and focus for grade A meds. Yields have nothing to do with medical, that's criminal lol and every one already knows how to pimp out there license and grow trees. One more time just so your clear this thread is useless information. Write a book about what is or is not worthy of a thread.

QLTYlab

QLTYlab

this is for a book? even worse, you are misleading new growers. Here is your section on yield: "There are no guarantees you will get anything."

OfficialHaze

OfficialHaze

this is for a book? even worse, you are misleading new growers. Here is your section on yield: "There are no guarantees you will get anything."

Damn dude, how ignorant. I said this is a research question. To see what other growers believe they could yield in a space this size. Im trying to discern what should be included or dismissed. This has nothing to do with what the actual book will say, (and the fact that you think that, your response period, was pretty fuckin' dumb).

Nothing about the book will be misleading, because this information is only for analyzation to form information. It's pretty sad that I actually had to lay that out for you. And for further explanation:

When you research a book you need to figure out what your probable readers will want and need to read, what information should be included and what will waste their time, and be uninteresting. The book will be focused on giving the most relevant, to the point information. I don't want to include or leave out anything that would or could be helpful to the next person/grower. I asked this question for the simple reason of seeing what any random grower has gotten or thinks he could get in this space. and then from that information, depending on weather the issue should be addressed or not (according to polls answer(s), I would go over the proper way to start and maintain a grow of this proportion, as well as give statistical minimums and maximums to "yield by space", (something else that I will need to conduct more research to figure out).

What is the most product someone may has gotten from this space. the answer's are simply accumulated information which I would use as, & is referred to, as a STATISTIC. (Which apparently you've been unaware of).
Example: If you go back through and read Jorge Cervantes Indoor Outdoor Marijuana Horticulture bible, or Greg Greens Cannabis Grow Bible, Mel Thomas's Cannabis Cultivation, you will see probability and statistics relative to growers as a whole, all over the place. this is because everyones growing situation is or can be different, their nutrients, water supply, environment and ventilation specifications, the whole nine yards which as you know will of course effect the totality of the final product, even if their in the same size room. So technically you/I can never give a straightforward answer to this question, but you can sure as hell provide statistics (which change over time), and they are provided in some form within every grow book you read,that's a fact. That or approximation based on specific statistic's.

It's pretty obvious neither of you paid much attention in your english courses. Or I doubt I would have had to provide this so logical information for you. I'd advise you do a little research yourselves.

BUT...

maybe I should have wrote out the question a bit differently, such as: What has been your personal results/experience concerning final yield in a space of this or similar size(s).

AND, I just wanted to say, if you don't like it then you sure as hell don't have to buy or read it when it come out. And you sure as hell don't have to read or post in or on the threads I post either.

Last edited:
OfficialHaze

OfficialHaze

Opinions don't get published bro facts get published no one wants to read what one thinks they may or may not yield. I understand your trying to get feedback from real growers about your book because you clearly haven't established your own feedback. A good understanding about medicinal marijuana is to forget about yields all together because that's a synthetic way of thinking. Quality over quantity should be ones main goal and focus for grade A meds. Yields have nothing to do with medical, that's criminal lol and every one already knows how to pimp out there license and grow trees. One more time just so your clear this thread is useless information. Write a book about what is or is not worthy of a thread.

I replied to both your posts above bud..

OrganicGanja

OrganicGanja

Listen bro your beating a dead horse. Im going to continue to post in this retarded thread until you realize your idea on writing a cannabis title is beyond retarded you clearly have very little hands on growing experience under your belt, maybe a Lil reading from all the books you have collected and the 12 cannabis forums your registered with but reading something and trying to re publish there work is plagiarism. You seriously need to develop your own growing knowledge and tecniques if you ever wish to honestly have a piece published bro why don't you aim to write an article for a cannabis related magazine before trying to go all out and having your dreams shattered. I wish you nothing but the best of luck it seems you might need some. I'm just breaking you in for what's about to come if you honestly wanna become a writer. Lose your synthetic way of thinking bro your posting about True Living Organics but your thinking so synthetic homie. You ain't never even smoked real TLO trees or the last thing you would ever be concerned about is yields.

OfficialHaze

OfficialHaze

I guess your going to have to keep posting then bud.. You don't have to think its a good idea or think I grow or anything else. It doesn't really matter because if your real intention is to stop me from writing this book your only option would be to come break me hands personally. Put plainly, your wasting your time since thats obviously never going to happen. . The whole point of a book would be to help someone learn quicker and easier, shit that was hard for me to find out when I was just getting into it. I'm really kind of baffled someone has such a problem with what I want to do as far as my writing is concerned. I feel like you need to find yourself an outlet bud. Stop cursing forums for people to talk shit to. (Maybe care for your plants)?

I'm not the best grower by far, but my plants are heathy and they show it, they always seem real happy. They produce good, organic smoke. About which I've never heard any complaints. It's only been the past five or so years now, not a lifetime, but long enough to figure a few things out. So if I don't know what I'm doing then I certainly have luck on my side.

OrganicGanja

OrganicGanja

I guess your going to have to keep posting then bud.. You don't have to think its a good idea or think I grow or anything else. It doesn't really matter because if your real intention is to stop me from writing this book your only option would be to come break me hands personally. Put plainly, your wasting your time since thats obviously never going to happen. . The whole point of a book would be to help someone learn quicker and easier, shit that was hard for me to find out when I was just getting into it. I'm really kind of baffled someone has such a problem with what I want to do as far as my writing is concerned. I feel like you need to find yourself an outlet bud. Stop cursing forums for people to talk shit to. (Maybe care for your plants)?

I'm not the best grower by far, but my plants are heathy and they show it, they always seem real happy. They produce good, organic smoke. About which I've never heard any complaints. It's only been the past five or so years now, not a lifetime, but long enough to figure a few things out. So if I don't know what I'm doing then I certainly have luck on my side.

No I honestly feel its a really good idea, book and forums are here for us too learn. Thats why im trying to break you in because with the amout of knowledge your kickim out the first 1000 publishers that read your work will shut you down bro. I believe you have what it take you just don't have enough time left in your life at your learning speed to gain the knowledge your going to need to write a book on cannabis. Especially connected to another cannabis forum. What could someone of your knowledge level possibly teach another grower. The idea that you want an easy read cannabis growers book for dummies explains exactly where your heads at. At least your starting to except the facts and kick some truth. Your not the best grower by far, because good grounded growers don't ask retarded fucking questions about yields once again that's so fucking synthetic it makes me sick to my organic stomach. Think about what your saying you just openly admitted your not a good grower, but your gonna drop the next best easy read cannabis title. The fact that you wanna take such an advanced complicated subject like growing cannabis, and make an easy read cannabis growing for dummies book out of a subject so complex you do need your fingers broken one by one and then stuffed up your ass right where your nonsense book writing dreams belong. This is the real world in case you haven't realized greenhorn. Honestly it may be your biggest dream to be a writter, but you gotta know what your writing about, and you haven't a clue about the tree of life my friend not a clue.

OfficialHaze

OfficialHaze

No I honestly feel its a really good idea, book and forums are here for us too learn. Thats why im trying to break you in because with the amout of knowledge your kickim out the first 1000 publishers that read your work will shut you down bro. I believe you have what it take you just don't have enough time left in your life at your learning speed to gain the knowledge your going to need to write a book on cannabis. Especially connected to another cannabis forum. What could someone of your knowledge level possibly teach another grower. The idea that you want an easy read cannabis growers book for dummies explains exactly where your heads at. At least your starting to except the facts and kick some truth. Your not the best grower by far, because good grounded growers don't ask retarded fucking questions about yields once again that's so fucking synthetic it makes me sick to my organic stomach. Think about what your saying you just openly admitted your not a good grower, but your gonna drop the next best easy read cannabis title. The fact that you wanna take such an advanced complicated subject like growing cannabis, and make an easy read cannabis growing for dummies book out of a subject so complex you do need your fingers broken one by one and then stuffed up your ass right where your nonsense book writing dreams belong. This is the real world in case you haven't realized greenhorn. Honestly it may be your biggest dream to be a writter, but you gotta know what your writing about, and you haven't a clue about the tree of life my friend not a clue.

Dude your a fucking idiot. Straight up, Im done with this bullshit. Apparently you don't understand a fucking thing. And if you think a growing cannabis is so "complex" it seems you'd benefit from the book . OF COURSE you can simplify the basic processes, (especially the basics), of growing or starting a cannabis garden. Apparently you have trouble with that, considering its complexity and all,huh? but I'm the one who doesn't know how to grow right?

I can, and have, helped plenty of people/ friends simplify the processes in starting and maintaining their own gardens when they were having trouble. helped them understand you don't HAVE to know the complex processes that take place in the soil in order to make sure they happen. In fact, all you have to do is make sure what the soil needs for these processes to occur are available. Maintaining a garden is simple, and easy. It's only hard if you complicate it yourself.
The chemical processes in the soil take place regardless of weather or not the gardener is aware of why they happen. As long as they have supplied what the medium needs to make these chemical processes happen.

It seems like you just don't know what the fuck your talking about and are trying to keep from looking like a dumb ass by repeating the same shit over and over, after making a bunch of stupid fuckin' assumptions.

Your point is null and void. You have no idea what your talking about and its obvious as hell. The ONLY reason I wanted or even thought about writing this book in the first place was for friends who couldn't get it or had trouble understanding certain things, because there are surely more people like that out there. . And "easy grow guide for dummies"? Well they have one of those already, dumb ass.

All that aside, what fucking business is it of yours what I write anyway? I'm not your fuckin' girl friend so stop talking to me like I am and worry about yourself. Or worry about your plants, (I know surely am), or maybe your own personal ignorance, the public portrite people must paint of you, especially if this how you act to every stranger you come into contact with. Now I get you don't care about helping other people or even growers and whatnot, but thats no reason to try and cause problems for no reason. So fuck off dude, seriously. I've given logical explanation to every condescending and critical thing you've said, made your points out to be as irrelevant as they truly are. So find another forum post to lurk on you joy sucking leach.. Latter!

OfficialHaze

OfficialHaze

And if you really want to call me an uneducated grower, or not a grower, (you've said a bunch of different shit), then lets see who's got better smoke then buddy? why don't you post some of your shit, see if you can show me up huh? See who's bud is better, as far as visuals go at the least. If your such a damn expert then show me. Prove it!

So stop bullshitting and lets get to it.

Or shut the fuck up.

OrganicGanja

OrganicGanja

Let's see some of your boys and girls.... Or do you not know the difference yet lmfao. Listen I'm not trying to hurt your feeling in any way this is simply to give you a taste of the real world cause your dreaming if you think your gonna write a book. Let's see some of your hard work. Maybe show me up and bring some of your heat up to take a look at. I'm betting a guy like you probably gets all his gear from Greenhouse Seed Co or something along those lines maybe Barney's. Come on man what you rocking... I got thick skin bro and this is an open forum show me up.
Edit: The male is Jade Mikado trashing up DNA's Sour Kush, OG Kush, Skywalker Kush and space queen from subfool. The female is Reefer Mans Early Purple Kush.

Last edited:
OfficialHaze

OfficialHaze

No boys right now.. Hold up though. I have a few picture of my mother plants from the last OP when they were flowering.. One sec

Top Bottom