New "SuperSmall" SCROG (TLO, Organic Style).

• Thread starter OfficialHaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

What do YOU think the maximum yield would be in a space of this size, (6 Tall X 3 Wide X 2 Deep).

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OfficialHaze

OfficialHaze

These are my last mother plant's which were flowered before having to take everything down for the move. The last girls I flowered actually. .

IMG 1710

The two mothers from my last garden starting flower.

IMG 1714

One of the many Colas from the Super Sour Bubble Haze mother plant. this is about 30 or so days after inducing the flower period.

IMG 1699

California Orange Mother just getting into flower. (The photo is a tad blurry on the top left corner, my bad)

IMG 1714

Another of the colas close to had way through flower.

IMG 1717

They were starting to really fill out at this point, right at week five they sort of took off.

IMG 1711

This is a photo from maybe two three weeks into flower. I know its a bit of a backtrack but I have always liked this photo for some reason.

Anyway.. there are a few of my love's wile they're growing. I've got some dry product for you to peep out too.

IMG 0211

Some really good Pineapple Kush from 2012. (shout out to A-town for providing the cutting, thanks bro).

167436 122908457872962 1044934363 n

California Orange X G13. 2012-2013.

OrganicGanja

OrganicGanja

Whats a picture of your mother plants gonna show off some foliage. I think you really put your foot in your mouth this time. Let's see the top shelf nug you burn bro not your mother plants lol or your brothers plants lol let's see your work.

OrganicGanja

OrganicGanja

That's some decent nug bro but nothing to write home about. No hard feeling bro I just don't think you got what it takes to drop a title. You got any pics of your flowers a Lil bit close to finished or do you pull them down like that. Every one of thoes pics is about two three week away from even being close to finished properly.

OrganicGanja

OrganicGanja

You have gained a lil more respect from me dude not a whole lot but a tad bit. At least I know now your trying to be the best you can be and that's great. Honestly tho I still feel you will have troubles with a publication based on your growing experiences. I'm honestly not trying to put you down bro grow a pair balls and some thicker skin its called constructive criticisms I find it hard to believe I'm the first person to let you know your a long way away from being a cannabis author. At least you will know for your book to not waste anyones time with your yield bullshit its not even important unless your a commercial cash cropper yields is the last thing to worrie about. If you are cash cropping you don't need advice on yields cause you will have your own advice ppl that write books write from fact basd experiences not from forum polls.

OfficialHaze

OfficialHaze

Man My whole point in the multiple responses I've given Is that it will take me a couple years to obtain all the information and sort it all into a publishable work, or maybe even longer. Of course I'm a long way off. And with what I want this book to be, it could never achieve that with what I have now. It's going to take a nice wile to get this in any organized form much less a factual publication.

And bro seriously, I wasn't aware you made any type of specification on which stage pictures we were posting?? I was just giving you examples of happy, health plants that produced very good smoke. And to be honest none of your photos rivals the trichome buildup on any of my buds as far as I can see. Plus I had a whole other round of pictures I took right before harvest that I had put on a my thumb drive, but I can't find them anywhere. As soon as I find a few of the pictures I'll put um up.

I hope you got your explanation for the picture of the Mothers. I had to flower them before I moved and they were the last one's I grew out. that's why I used their photos. haha did you really think I was going to post picture's of foliage bro?

I know the information should come from personal experience and it will. In each grow I've ever conducted there has been some type of variation to keep a consistent learning curve going. But at the same time I need to know what obstacles to address in the book, not for me but for other people. Thats the sole reason for the poll. I have to know what information other growers need and/or want in order to provide it for them. Trust, this poll is in no way a learning experience for me, nor will I take anything from it. Mind a few statistics to be calculated.

Last edited:
OrganicGanja

OrganicGanja

Listen bro just cause I don't have faith in you doesn't mean you cannot succeed in your dreams of writing a book. Honestly bro hit me up if you ever do I would kick up whatever bucks to have a copy of your book. It may go on the not so necessary side of my book shelf with a lot of other cannabis titles but I'll still support. As for trichome production I do believe you need your eyes checked your second and fourth pictures are the only pics with decent trichome production and they are both the exact same pic and yet them trichomes ain't even close to peak ripeness. There is no information you could possibly educate anyone with that has not been written ten times over everyone's gotta have dreams man and I'm sorry if I kinda crushed yours but that was kinda the point someone had to break it too you gently. You clearly seem to be growing some thicker skin cause you still don't seem to soak up the basic facts. You have a long road ahead of you. My best wishes are with you and your book. I'll buy the fist copy. Shit I will buy three copies of your book like I did the revs TLO book and kick a copy up for my ma and pa.

OfficialHaze

OfficialHaze

Listen bro just cause I don't have faith in you doesn't mean you cannot succeed in your dreams of writing a book. Honestly bro hit me up if you ever do I would kick up whatever bucks to have a copy of your book. It may go on the not so necessary side of my book shelf with a lot of other cannabis titles but I'll still support. As for trichome production I do believe you need your eyes checked your second and fourth pictures are the only pics with decent trichome production and they are both the exact same pic and yet them trichomes ain't even close to peak ripeness. There is no information you could possibly educate anyone with that has not been written ten times over everyone's gotta have dreams man and I'm sorry if I kinda crushed yours but that was kinda the point someone had to break it too you gently. You clearly seem to be growing some thicker skin cause you still don't seem to soak up the basic facts. You have a long road ahead of you. My best wishes are with you and your book. I'll buy the fist copy. Shit I will buy three copies of your book like I did the revs TLO book and kick a copy up for my ma and pa.

Naw man, You'd have do a whole lot more than talk a little shit to "crush my dreams" as you refer to it. In fact, your a pretty big motivation. I love to show people like you just wrong you are. Trust I'll kick you a copy (or 3) of the book if I ever get published. FOR FREE BRO. haha!

Don't worry man, I've meant people a lot more discouraging than you.. I'll be just fine, and so will the book haa. I appreciate your constructive criticism. However beneficial you thought it may have been (or detrimental). I like your plants too bud, damn good job. Your plants may rival mine, but they certainly don't top um. I'll throw those pictures of pre-harvest up when I find um let you peep it out yourself.

If you like the TLO guide, I would read it in conduction with "teaming with microbes" and "teaming with nutrients". Those two books really help break down and explain the processes behind the TLO growing style, (as I believe these books had a big hand in helping the Rev develop the style over the years). I highly recommended the first title, "Teaming with Microbes", for any organic gardener.

OrganicGanja

OrganicGanja

Listen bro thanks for trying but i don't need titles from you ha ha the revs book is a one day read and I'm sure your work will go on his side of my book shelf lol the dusty side with somas book and the rest of the easy reads. You clearly have a synthetic way of thinking or your thread would be base on research in regards to safe medicinal cannabis, organic cannabis not in regards to what one yields. Teaming with microbes is old news very good info but dude that proves my point even more that your way behind in this game you think your gonna write a book on. Best of look 2 you. PS when you find your pics post em up cause it only takes me two seconds to pull up my archive flash drive. I don't crack off on open forums too much but I will in this thread.

OfficialHaze

OfficialHaze

I don't give a fuck where you put it man. Your the one who said you'd buy a copy so I thought fuck it why should you waste the money. It was just a nice jester but thats cool too. Like I said I could care less about your opinions on my work or the thread I started. I'm not here to justify myself you you or the next person. but try and give to a good community and learn from it as well. The latter especially.

I'm just wondering, you had said that the Rev's TLO guide, Somas Organic grow guide, and a few others, aren't relevant, or are useless. (Again, according to you). So I wanted to know, do you really think your a better grower than them? Do you think the information of their personal knowledge has nothing to offer you, or that your level of knowledge exceeds theirs? I'm just curious because as of now it seems like you know everything there is to know. Like no one could help or benefit your garden anymore than you already do. I'm asking because with a mindset like that, you may already be good, but you will NEVER do something great... To ignore or deny the previous learnings & experiences of others, or teachings of elders, is ignorance in it's purest form. Remember that.

and as far as the flash drive I normally keep photos and notes, charts, all that off the computer and backup drive for security reasons. The thumb drive I use just isn't where I thought I left it. But again I moved since the last grow so I'm sure it'll turn up.

I'd like to also address the fact that this is an organic sub-forum within the site. I figured safe, healthy, & ORGANIC practices would be a given to most people on here, instead of having to state basic facts. (considering thats why most people grow organically, right? for better health, and safe consumption? To help benefit our ecosystem?)

I tell you what else, a lot of people I talk to shy away from organics for fear of not gaining a worth wile yield. It's a question worth exploring for that reason alone. I have my reasons for asking questions and to be straight up with you you have no right to deem them irrelevant, (for lack of perspective, in many areas, among other things).

The raw fact is your opposing the question period only looks like you trying to take away from someone else. What your trying to take could be debated, (a learning experience, a decent thread, the word of another grower) but the end result would be the same. Your trying to feel superior, and make the other feel inferior. But that hasn't proven to be the case, yet you still respond with the same thing worded differently each time, giving and taking bits and pieces throughout. If you want people to truly look and pay attention to what you have to say I'd stop with the same old responses.
Not only do I love horticulture but psychoanalysis has always been a personal interest of mine from a fairly young age. I've actually taken a few classes in this area of study. I can honestly say by the way you imposed on the thread and responded in it give all the tell tail signs of you having or feeling a lack of confidence, a feeling of superiority you lack that makes you feel inferior to others on some level, (not me per say). So you try and gain that back by cursing forums and taking confidence from someone else, (among other things I'm sure). I don't care if you don't believe me, nor do I care if this is the factual case or reason behind your intention. I would try looking into it a bit though bud. Do a little research yourself, see if I'm bullshitting you.

A therapist, based on this conversation, could deduce the same conclusion through the general reasoning of their practice. . I feel like you may wanna try out something new. getting your fixes from the internet never works for people. (Also covered that in class). Maybe smoke a few buds?? That mellows me out @ least.

I'm sure I'll see a response to this, some drawn out mockery or insult of my intelligence. (At least it would give you something new to say). Regardless, It kind of just proves my point. Like I said I'm cool with you not liking the book. So thanks for everything bud. Conversation over!

Last edited:
OrganicGanja

OrganicGanja

Bro no I'm not insulting your intelligence in any way shape or form. Never once would I ever even compare any grower to another, every one is at different stages clearly, would I say I'm better then then rev or soma No by no means did I imply that. There publications tho are pretty basic and straight forward easy reads. Like bro most organic titles are only fucking 200 pages long once you know how to brew teas, mix pre amended soils and flush your plants maybe add a few layers or spikes for long flowering sallys. There is only so much one can read in regards to organic growing and then you gotta go out and experience it on your own. Did you even take revs advice and start a worm farm so you have fresh live EWC (teaming with microbes) in your teas. I'm so not trying to knock you down bro only build you up. Its not that you can't do it bro like I said it just takes time George Cervantes put 30 solid years and a few really bunk titles into this before ever writing a successful title. Rev, soma, Ed, green, clark, frank everyone evolves in time.. I do believe you are passionate about cannabis and it takes passion about the plant to succeed with this wonderful plant. I'm not slamming you or soma or the rev or any one bro, I like some of the revs styles with layers and spikes, how ever his ratios I don't always agree with. Soma builds good beds. Since installing his 4-6 inch PVC pipes down too hydroton layer in the corners of my indoor beds I have had way more air flow underneath which me and my ladies really enjoy. I like you and how passionate you are which gives me more hope in you succeeding. I'm only kicking fact bro you honestly need to shoot for the stars and hopefully land on the moon but fairy tales don't always have happy endings and all I was trying to do is prepare you for what could very likely be a possibility. I harbor no bad blood towards you dude and honestly wish you nothing but positive vibes.

Last edited:
OfficialHaze

OfficialHaze

Well Bro I appreciate your saying all that. Truly! Like I said I take it as constructive criticism regardless. I know It's going to take me a good long wile to obtain a work suitable for publishing. I want it to be different, because like you said there are so many cannabis titles out there that simply repeat the same old information that not worth re-reading. Don't get me wrong now, I'll include this information for the novice grower or beginner because I want this book to be a kind of "one stop shop" type of thing. Meaning I want this book to contain everything a starting or beginner grower would need to take a garden from start to finish and/or how to improve it. But the difference is I also want this book to contain everything a 15 year grower would like to have at their finger tips if for no other reason than simple or quick reminders and references, (if nothing else).
Also I don't want to concentrate on organics per say, I want to include the broad spectrum of proven growing methods on each scale, wile at the same time supporting organic's thoroughly.
This in itself is an obstacle I'm trying to figuring out. I don't want it to say "oh, and I always use organic substitutes for this method" or something like that, but I actually want to encourage organics wile still providing information on other growing methods, (synthetic, hydro, hydro-organics, bio-organic, etc), considering these all intail differences within the practice, as well as return different results. I feel they all hold relevance on some level or another.

I mean this is just a quick overview of what I want it to be, not what even what will go into it. To say the least man I have a long road ahead. Just thinking about it make's it hard to feel out what kind of work I'll actually have to put in. With advances in growing techniques and even store bought nutrients there will be so much revising & rewriting to do it's hard to calculate just how long or round about how long this will take.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Couldn't you two do this thread over a PM?

S

ssteely71

I haven't read any " how to grow" books at all. Does this mean I'm not serious ?

OfficialHaze

OfficialHaze

Only you know if your serious or not bud. Don't matter a bit what you read or don't read. Although they may help a little.

N

ninja69

Bahahahahahaha I've been dying reading this thread .... Legit, bursting out laughing almost the whole time.

Well, best of luck on your book!! I agree though, your gonna need a lot more hands on knowledge first to be successful at it. All the power too you though.

About the yields though, there's so many variables to yields. Such as veg time, number of plants, genetics, co2 enrichment, nutes used, soil/water quality, temps high/low, training methods (such as lst,hst,super cropping, trellis), also growing methods sog ...

Like said before 1/2 gram per watt is fair, intermediate growers get about a gram per watt ... And advance growers pull 2+ grams a watt (can be done, defiantly with a sog grow)

Max Frost

Max Frost

One time I yielded 6 pounds using a lunchbox for a bed and a keychain LED.

Haha...thanks Cap!! I was just about to click off this pathetic dick measuring contest that NOBODY gives a shit about, when I saw your post! The ONLY intelligent comment to come out of it so far! NOW...where's that exit button...

CLICK!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom