New Tamisium

• Thread starter Mr.Mow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mr.Mow

Hello Farmers,

I saw that some of you out there have been using Tamisium Extractors of your own while I was doing some honey research. I just recently got mine in the mail yesterday and I was hoping you all might be able to help me with some pointers or a breakdown of your extraction methods. I hope not to take up too much of time burdening you with questions but I would be most grateful if someone could help me with a few queries.

I got the super deluxe package and some of the things which gave me the most difficulty were figuring out how to load in the butane, how to load the secondary solvent and where (i used everclear, which MTGrower had recommended) and also the placement of the lids.

The owners manual shows the machine set up different ways, the lids on the recovery tank (the first tank where the solvent is loaded) and the column are shown one way in some pictures and another in some. The lid with the female SS quick release coupling is on the column and the male nipple is on the recovery tank in their videos and on the first diagrams on the manual but in later pictures they show the lids reversed it seems, the female coupling on the recovery tank and the male nipple on the column lid. This I think was what caused me the most confusion in the butane loading process.

I would appreciate any insight into the process a farmer could help me with; Thanks for taking the time to look over my message and I hope to contribute much in the days to come about the Tamisium and all of its capabilities
:bongsmi:

PS. Does anyone do any preparations to their buds prior to extraction? I had seen some posts that discussed the possibility of a better yield if one did a light heating or an alkaline wash; Although, I heard this claim countered with that this is only useful if one is going to do BHO cooking for carboxylation. I am not sure of the accuracy of this so does anyone have some insight?

Best Regards,
Mr. Mow

M

MTgrower

I'm happy to help you any way I can. Glad to hear you got your gear. I'm swamped at the moment, but I'll do a step by step photo guide when I do a run this afternoon. I have some nice Sharksbreath buds to work with as the starting material. They got a little heat stressed, and lack the density needed to go to market, but they are plenty frosty and great material for oil.

Pics and such to follow.

M

Mr.Mow

Thanks MT! I appreciate your willingness to help me out.

I had attempted to PM you but for some reason the site
still wont let me msg anybody :-/

Until then I eagerly awate your post and pictures!

The Hippy

The Hippy

Hey Mr Mow
Welcome to this little Tamisium club. Maybe I can help you some. First off I saw the same lid thing you did when assembling my unit as well. Don't worry about which fitting and which lid goes where, as it makes no difference in the end. Either way they will connect. Just mkae sure you can attach the butane teflon filler fitting to the holding tank. Once you fill the tank with tane, you have to leave the lid on or you'll lose all your butane. I'm figuring your using diposable can like most of us do. Recovering the tane is a great strong point to this system and cheaper to make the oil too.
I personally only grind up the material and don't do anything else so I can't say anything about doing different stuff to it before extraction.
Make sure you make all fitting's very tight. A knowledge of basic mechanic's will tell you if you are appling enough grunt to ensure each fitting is sealed..don't forget the teflon tape. Wrap 3 times around and tighten with good quality wrenches.
Don't bother with a carrier just leave some butane in the final run. you can pour it out this way and not need to rid it of other solvents. It's simpler this way. But you need to make sure when you remove the clamp you have the purge line attached so as to relive the pressure. IN A WELL VENTED FAN INDUCED AREA. yOU CAN MEASURE HOW MUCH BUTANE IS LEFT BY WEIGHING THE TANK BEFORE AND DURING RECOVERY.

You need a good scale with this system so make sure you buy one that will weigh the type of weights I list below.

Example: If I start with a weight of 2400grams. This is the butane and tank combined. If after running it thru I then weigh it and have 2010g I have sent 390g of butane over the buds. So you could say you need to recover this 390g of butane to get back to where you started..2400g..right. I only recover say..300g and then stop recovery. This leaves some tane in the oil and makes it easy to pour out. This butane can be easily be moved off with a quick blow by a strong fan..NO SPARKS ANYWHERE NEARBY OF COURSE ...RIGHT .
You will of course loose this butane and need to replace it. Those numbers are my actual numbers by the way.

M

MTgrower

Sorry no reply yet. Montana is getting raided up the ass. Had to move some things out of my possession. So far only commercial outlets have been hit, but if you are a "caregiver" (I fucking hate that term), the state knows, and they know where you live.

These were full on DEA, ATF, and local Drug Task Force pussies all working in concert. Busting into businesses with automatic weapons drawn.

The DEA is a terrorist organization. Straight up.

These raids all happened, by the way, on the day the bill to repeal Medical MJ failed to go foreword.

Fucking Pigs. Kind of weary of posting pics of anything until this all calms down.

The Hippy

The Hippy

Hey MT I hope all is okay for you and everyone else in Montana while the storm troopers go about their evil despicable fucking of innocent citizens. I'm sorry to say it but your Law enforcement goons scare me. Unfortunatley our Canadian cops learn from yours.
Stay safe Man

C

cornfed69

Very scary MT farmer I am in the same boat, in the root things are cool. Sounds like they were watching these places for 18 months! I put a 8kw expansion on hold for a day, i have been wanting to see one of the extractor's in person. I have a real need (way to much sugar to do it wrong) have only had oil from my home made "pipe bomb's" PM me if we can hook up, thank's ahead of time.

M

MTgrower

Hey MT I hope all is okay for you and everyone else in Montana while the storm troopers go about their evil despicable fucking of innocent citizens. I'm sorry to say it but your Law enforcement goons scare me. Unfortunatley our Canadian cops learn from yours.
Stay safe Man

They scare the shit out of me too. I was beaten by now fewer than six officers, while in handcuffs in jail in Toledo. Hands were cuffed behind my back, and I was beaten so badly, I had green and purple legs and arms for over four months. Why did they beat me? Because out of initial reaction I refused a breath test. When, five minutes later I realized I had had nothing to drink at all, I said sure I'll blow your pipe. They said I had already refused, and that was the end of the story. I called them a bunch of fucking pig assholes and the beating began.

I don't care what I called these PIGS. They are supposed to be professionals and not loose their cool over some 20 year old white boy calling them names. They didn't punch my face at all, indicating that it might look bad if I were to press charges.

I planned on pressing charges, but my lawyer said that unless I wanted to spend the next few years in court and a few million on his ass, to forget it. Happens all the time is what my lawyer said.

A few months later, a man was beaten to death IN THE JAIL, BY OFFICERS, WHILE CUFFED. The Toledo PIGS literally stomped his chest until he drowned in his own blood.

The Hippy

The Hippy

That's why I personally will never enter the U.S. again.
I also recommend to my family to stay out of that police state of a place as well. I've watched enough " Cops " episodes to see how your treated down there....no thanks.
I've seen so many people been rammed to the ground and had some goon lean on his/her neck with their full force and under the weight of their knee on your neck....nice way to treat people who aren't even making trouble other than questioning these action...whew !!!
I'm staying up here thanks.
If their not tazing you their fucking up your neck for life.
Glad to say the cops here are a bit less angry and don't usually try to hurt you.
No wonder they call the USA the home of the brave...you need to be brave just to face your own police forces

M

MTgrower

That's why I personally will never enter the U.S. again.
I also recommend to my family to stay out of that police state of a place as well. I've watched enough " Cops " episodes to see how your treated down there....no thanks.
I've seen so many people been rammed to the ground and had some goon lean on his/her neck with their full force and under the weight of their knee on your neck....nice way to treat people who aren't even making trouble other than questioning these action...whew !!!
I'm staying up here thanks.
If their not tazing you their fucking up your neck for life.
Glad to say the cops here are a bit less angry and don't usually try to hurt you.
No wonder they call the USA the home of the brave...you need to be brave just to face your own police forces

I hear you, and think your plan is a good one. The US is just a clusterfuck of immense proportions. It really is sickening.

The Hippy

The Hippy

If I was an American I'd live in a nice quiet mountain area....nice and remote.
I guess the cops act first and think later....ours do too.
By way of the "cops" tv show it would seem some police are sort of military type individuals who seem to act as if their in a small war. I definately understand the danger they face, but don't know how they can stop being so fucking violent themselve's. I'm sure they simply scare some people into being aggressive violent folks just by the way they come at you and look.
The British seem to do it best as their cops look less scary and act gentler until provoked. I guess the US cops are just mirroring the crazy fucks you find in America. Society is pretty much beyond help IMO.
Maybe some peaceful place like say Denmark where people have more respect for each other.
Most places in America just scare me and I think it is one wild country as a whole. Too many guns and too many folks, cops included, willing to use em.....good luck to us all.
Oh by the way Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver ....pretty scary too !

M

MTgrower

Shit. The remote mountains offer little protection from the Government and their Terrorist Criminal Enterprise!

I made some KILLER oil from DNA Genetics Recon. Smells so good. So good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom