New Tent and Light

• Thread starter Odiesel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Odiesel

Odiesel

I got this tent about a month ago and just received a light from them a few days ago. It was supposed to be the sp150 but they were out of stock in the US so they sent the ts1000.
Upon putting the tent together it was a bit smaller than i expected. It has very good reflective qualities though and the addition of a vent opening on the top is nice. One flaw is the absence of velcro to hold the bottom tray secured in and to hold the door open. They do give you excess cloth to be used to secure it. The light is really bright but due to the height restrictions of this tent i will only be able to use it to start plants in or possibly do 1 auto. As you can see in the second picture there is a gallon container to give you an idea of the height. I had some plants in my closet but 1 plant is larger than the entire closet LOL.

New tent and light
New tent and light 2
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Nice, get another one for veg grow/24/0 light cycle and use the current one as your dedicated flower tent! Perpetual grow!

Odiesel

Odiesel

Day 100 and this Sour AK auto is getting the chop. I tossed her in here to show how it would look with a plant in it. Quite a small tent but would work fine for clones and early veg.

20200619 145655
20200619 145707
20200619 145713
Odiesel

Odiesel

How does the tent work for light leeks she air tight ?
thetent is very good quality material and light leaks havent been noticed at all. when i set it up i went inside the tent closed with my lights in the room on not a pinhole and light leaking out isnt a problem either. My vivosun leaks light out a bit through the zipper. They also tossed on a few extra air vents to help with ventilation. I havent actually had plants growing in here yet though to fully test how it would be with proper ventilation set up. If you are looking to get a mars tent i would get at least the 3x3 this one is 2.3x2.3 and its a very noticable size difference

Top Bottom