New to all this. It’s a pleasure to join the community. Any advice on the lamp I have posted ✌️

• Thread starter Aldog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N1ghtL1ght

N1ghtL1ght

Staff
Supporter
Stem seems to be a lot thin But I’m hoping next week it gets to the size where the netting will help support it
Hi bro, the stems will thicken up now soon as you give them more light.
Just increase it gradually, so that leaves can adapt. Led puts out a bostload of PAR. So either dimming or starting from a safe distance.
Looking good so far - keep it up

Aldog

Aldog

Unfortunately I don’t have a dllast that dims so Iv put the led at a safe distance and dropped the plant on the ground now instead of it being on a table. I think I might turn off the red CFL and just have the blue CFL and LED running now as it could grow huge. What do you think ?

Choppr

Choppr

I can’t wait until it buds. This plant is the incredible bulk so I’m hoping that I can get some massive buds from it. I’m just not sure if the 250w worth of cfl is going to be enough however it is 25degrees in the tent. Maybe the led light I have could give the plant/ leaves that little bit extra photosynthesis it

Dr Kripplers incredible bulk. I do have a 250w HPS but due to the heat it kicks out. I can’t control the humidity properly in the tent so I’m thinking if I add an led the humidity will stay about the same and the temperature should only jump up to around 27 degrees
I grew up on this kind of lighting - I still have a small closet grow using halide/Hps, hps kicks on 1st in the morning, it runs 2hrs alone - halide kicks on so both lights run together for an 1 hr then Hps turns off. Halide runs 8 hrs alone, Hps turns on and both run together again for 1 hr, halide shuts down, hps runs 2 hrs alone to finishe the day - I light cycle them to help with temps, and to emulate morning/evening red light and daytime blue light -
Breakdown: 6 hrs Hps/3 hrs morn-3 hrs eve(reds)/8 hrs Halide daylight(blues) / 2hrs of overlap morn/eve -
of course this requires multiple timers / an exhaust with programmer/ and some inventive thinking on removing all that heat(see photos)(and there is alot of heat) I pump heat right out a vent via attic to a soffit vent- also this all happens at night, ambient daytime temps too hot - I like to see experimental lighting set ups - good luck

IMG 1755 12 27 20
IMG 1756 12 17 20
IMG 1763
IMG 1765
IMG 1771 12 30 20
IMG 1777
N1ghtL1ght

N1ghtL1ght

Staff
Supporter
I grew up on this kind of lighting - I still have a small closet grow using halide/Hps, hps kicks on 1st in the morning, it runs 2hrs alone - halide kicks on so both lights run together for an 1 hr then Hps turns off. Halide runs 8 hrs alone, Hps turns on and both run together again for 1 hr, halide shuts down, hps runs 2 hrs alone to finishe the day - I light cycle them to help with temps, and to emulate morning/evening red light and daytime blue light -
Breakdown: 6 hrs Hps/3 hrs morn-3 hrs eve(reds)/8 hrs Halide daylight(blues) / 2hrs of overlap morn/eve -
of course this requires multiple timers / an exhaust with programmer/ and some inventive thinking on removing all that heat(see photos)(and there is alot of heat) I pump heat right out a vent via attic to a soffit vent- also this all happens at night, ambient daytime temps too hot - I like to see experimental lighting set ups - good luck
the combination of HPS & MH certainly rocks

Aldog

Aldog

not sure what’s wrong with my plant possibly to much light as iv used the led and cfl if anyone could give me some advise

Moshmen

Moshmen

not sure what’s wrong with my plant possibly to much light as iv used the led and cfl if anyone could give me some advise
Looks more like a watering issue ? Give us some more information ? Media growing in , nutes used, how often ? Watering habits? Pot size ?

Top Bottom