new to areophonics/ cloneomatic 6000

• Thread starter audius
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
audius

audius

ok so i went & built my own powercloner . im 7 days in & i got some questions,,for starters,my water temps stay around 70 to 75,im using powerclone,& tap water,& also folar feeding with a dash of liquid karma& 3 part gh ,& 1 drop of superthrive.what im getting is a lil leave curling & some purpeling in the stems. also ck out the ends,,are these my so wanted roots forming?,sorry the pics are not as good but what i got is lil white dots.so if any of you fellow farmers out there got any tips ect,pls send em my way :) last pic is my next grow waiting to be fliped,,as soon as i know for sure i got good roots .:lock:

New to areophonics cloneomatic 6000
New to areophonics cloneomatic 6000 2
New to areophonics cloneomatic 6000 3
New to areophonics cloneomatic 6000 4
New to areophonics cloneomatic 6000 5
New to areophonics cloneomatic 6000 6
RollinEndough

RollinEndough

I'd reduce the foliar feeding or disregard it completely. The leaf tissue being bunched up and not flat/taught is a sign of salt build up.

Also keep your light source far enough away so they send the energy downward to build roots and not upward to try and build leaf.

Roots in 7 days for the maiden voyage is pretty good. Keep it up!

thetreegrowerrr

thetreegrowerrr

also might want to try and drop that water temp a few degrees...noticed it was 75.

C

crossouttheiis

Put a frozen water bottle or something that would help

audius

audius

kool,ill do the water bottle .im just real glad that im on the right track,,the plugs & dome thing just wasnt working for me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom