new to co

• Thread starter intoco
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
intoco

intoco

Greetings,

I just moved to Colorado a month ago from a red state. Talk about re-leaf. I started growing small scale for my father, per his instructions due to his battle with multiple sclerosis. We lived merely miles from Eli lily international hq, so weed wasn't legal. However, my dad having been an anesthesiologist saw through any pills besides vitamins supplementing natural deficiencies in the human body. Anyway, I started growing for him, and it was amazing helping my dad enjoy the last decade rather than just existing during it, but he's gone, and I'm certain were both in the right place now.

Being grateful is not an option for me, I can't prepare adequately unless I'm in good head space. Gardening gives me that tranquility, as does smoking, but the most amazing thing about growing to me is the chance of stumbling upon or creating something that is interesting. That chance favors the prepared mind and that's why I jumped on here. To learn from and network with other creative individuals.

I have most of the equipment I need to get going, but need 10 8" vented hoods. I was also wondering if any vet. CO growers have any advice for those transitioning from the Midwest or if there is any pertinent info that I may not necessarily know about.

I don't really know many people here at all, so if anyone has advice on A+++ genetics I would be more than happy to hear. I have predominantly grown death star, a NL5 x VA Skunk, romulan and mostly indica hybrids. I do love some og or poison though I haven't grown many sativas.

Thanks for existing, its funny I would have never done this at my previous residence but rec use laws have my mind at ease!

Cheers,

Intoco

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Welcome to the farm intoco. You're gonna meet a LOT of other Colorado cats here!

intoco

intoco

This is very progressive. I have never used this site, but prefer it to cannachat because its more intellect based.
I know there are a lot of things that I'm not sure about.

Will post some pcs when apple sends back the laptop. Using a pad right now.

I love weed and want to meet people that have passion and are grateful to be able to farm. Not the greedy aiming to vindicate and shift their operations to unregulated oversight, unclaimed funds, and product commercialization. whats next, Rx corner stores..... Some people are taking a healing herb and using it to try to fix something other than an ailment.

K

kolah

Welcome to CO! ya may want to think about outdoor growing here. Cheap and easy. :)

If you plan to get redcards (MMJ) (for you and your Dad) there are quite a few threads in the CO section on it....and the best MD's to see.

organicozarks

organicozarks

It's the best move you will ever make. I did it a few months back, and don't regret it a bit. Get your red card (higher plant count of course), and settle in to not being paranoid about being a criminal. :)

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Welcome to Co and the Farm @intoco
:)

Motiv

intoco

intoco

@kolah ideally after doing a few runs indoors id like to build a greenhouse. but I have to get out of the condo and get a house to do that. dad passed away, so its just me the wife and a 2mo old. im going to check out the md thread here thanks for the sugg!

@@Ozarks I never have felt like a criminal, but where I used to live they tried to convince me I was one!!! Never called on my shit though I try to garden quietly.

@motiv thanks!

Golden Zia

Golden Zia

Welcome to the farm. The midwest will have to continue without.

Latest posts

Top Bottom