• Thread starter ems3w5
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ems3w5

ems3w5

20180625 175806
20180625 175806
20180625 175745
Hey guys and gals. I just finished up my first grow and harvest which was with a ebb and flow. It went well but I know I made some mistakes along the way.
Here I'm trying out DWC to save space. I've been searching around the web to get some input when to put some notes in my seedling. Because I never put nutes early in the seedling on my first plant. Everywhere and almost everyone suggest I put them in when the seedling shows second sets of leaves; so that's what I did. I put ¼ strength. My ppm's were up to 440. I was worried to leave it over night. The next day my seedling looked burned. So I switched back to regular pH. I have some pictures showing my progress. My temp and humidity are at a good constant level. I just don't want to introduce nutes too early or too late. In my pictures the older plant is a underdawg og, and the younger one is a killer triangle og.

ems3w5

ems3w5

Imo if you want super fast growth dwc is the way to grow. But for personal taste I go soil theses days. Going to be slowing down these days (getting old and a lot of work) good luck with your garden if I could help in anyway let me know. It's all a great learning experience!! Good luck BX
Hell yeah man, you got some good looking flowers there. I wanted to try soil, but don't like the pest idea or so much transplanting. Nice to meet you budmanx, we will see you soon.

Top Bottom