New To Dwc - Need Help Asap

• Thread starter BaneyG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BaneyG

BaneyG

Hey there:

I have a 12 bucket set up, 5 gallon buckets and a 55 gallon drum with a resovior. My ph is somewhere around 5.7 and my PPM is right around 800. My plants are well through veg stage and onto flowering, most of them. Im using Auto Bloom seeds and so far everything had been going great.

The last few days the temperature in the tent had gone way up due to the ambient air temp. Ive been feeding them every 6 hours and everything has been going great. However this morning when I went to check on them they all were drooping some yellowing at the tips curling down, some curling up. Bottom leaves are starting to fall a bit too.

I had 2 1000w HPS running, I removed one of them and dropped the temp down a bit and I just added an air pump with lines tied into each of the outports on the res. bucket.

Am I over watering these bad boys , should they be feeding less ? I just topped the res. off with fresh water to try and lower the PPM a bit. Some of the leaves look like nutrient burn, others look like over watering and a few look as if they are under watered. Im perplexed as everything was growing strong !

I have a picture or two on here but nothing up close and personal. Ill try to run down and take a few pictures and post them later.

Im completely new to DWC and eager to learn. My roots are ridiculous for 4 weeks of growth!

Any help would greatly be appreciated!

This was from Yesterday afternoon:

Image1
New to dwc   need help asap 2

BaneyG

BaneyG

Here are pictures from
Just a few moments ago. I cut the feeding schedule
For the rest of the day, is that a good idea? I think they are over watered ? I just added an air pump and now pushing air to each of the site buckets. I also just lowered my float a bit to allow things to dry a bit quicker.

Any help? Like I said three days ago these girls were looking
Like beasts!

Auto bloom around week 6.

jammie

jammie

be sure to check the roots. if the air temp is high (whats high??) your bucket or rez temp could also be high. nothing will kill a crop faster than root root and there's not a whole lot of things that will cause the symptoms your mentioning. never did autos but i do 5 gal individual buckets and i rarely go over 600ppm. also consider some beneficial bacteria to protect those roots. that leaf edge curl is usual due to low humidity. http://lafamiliacannabica.com/2015/11/10/sintomas-de-deshidratacion-en-la-marihuana/

BaneyG

BaneyG

I'm sitting at 80 degrees and 72 percent humidity. I did increase the nutrients when I flushed on Friday. I was running right around 550-600 ppm and it was going well.

Adding the air pump to Res, good idea or pointless?

BaneyG

BaneyG

Oh and the temp in the tent yesterday was close to 92 degrees :-(

BaneyG

BaneyG

Is it possible the plants could just be in shock from the spike in temp and the increase in nutrients?

Would it be a good idea to flush my whole system and get the PPm back down to around 500?

Latest posts

Top Bottom