New to Ebb & Grow, Some HELP please

• Thread starter PeteK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

PeteK

My plants are vegging so they will be ready next week to go into flowering, i have grown in the past with Aeroponics but am now trying hydroponics.

My question is

I have the ebb & Grow system all setup and ready to go, im growing 18 sites of Master Kush, how often and for how long should i flood the sites?

18 sites
Custom made Bitonicare feeding schedule
each 6 plants are under a 1000W HPS
rooms stay at 79-80 during lights on

MUCH MUCH MUCH appreciated :)

T

triplethreat

My plants are vegging so they will be ready next week to go into flowering, i have grown in the past with Aeroponics but am now trying hydroponics.

My question is

I have the ebb & Grow system all setup and ready to go, im growing 18 sites of Master Kush, how often and for how long should i flood the sites?

18 sites
Custom made Bitonicare feeding schedule
each 6 plants are under a 1000W HPS
rooms stay at 79-80 during lights on

MUCH MUCH MUCH appreciated :)
with only hydoton in the buckets i flood 3 times a day at the beginning middle and end of my light cycle in flowering.however under 24hrs veg i flood every six hours they never have shown any problems

hiboy

hiboy

Watering cycles and times vary from room to room due to so many variables, Monitor the roots and see when the medium is drying up, then water till run off for a minute. You dont want the medium dry so water again when they are drying out as previous. This will give you an idea of how often to water. You can fine tune it once you run this cycle for a bit
hiboy

Top Bottom