new to farming have a Q

• Thread starter dwezel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dwezel

im gardening now for a year and 2 months i have not experienced much in growing yet but i have this male Soma NYC Diesel going now with a girl and a femanized plant unbelivable differenc in vigor get up and grow in the femanized plant

well anyway the male seperated and flowers starting to open has these seperate single pistils growing from about every fifth flower opened or not has anyone ever seen this is this a hermied plant should i use the pollen Help me someone

in Roll It Up forum i aked three times got about one hundred viewers no one responded maybe no past experience:confused0059:

thanks for your patients and knowledge

IMG_1073.JPG

D

Dubwobble

Looks like a hermied male... showing some female bits in the male flowers.

I would not use that pollen.

D

dwezel

thanks Dub i kinda feel the same but was not sure just gut feelings

man i looked at your gallery i want to grow all you have grown you are the dawg and diesel god

thanks for you input i would wish you good luck on your grows but you dont need luck you have skills i need luck lol

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

I agree with Dubwobble.
If you used that pollen most if not all the girls would be hermied.
Plus breeding and strain crossing is not as easy as it seems it should be.
Now pollen chucking anyone can do. But actual breeding takes alot of know how and time.
Hope this helps.

S

stickybush

I agree with Dubwobble.
If you used that pollen most if not all the girls would be hermied.
Plus breeding and strain crossing is not as easy as it seems it should be.
Now pollen chucking anyone can do. But actual breeding takes alot of know how and time.
Hope this helps.

You hit it on the head Boss...

D

dwezel

yes Boss it did help but with one year under my belt i never pretended to be a breeder and a long ways from a pollen chucker as well i think i need a few more credits to be a pollen chucker

Im just haveing fun not hurting anyone and thought i could learn a little with a q here and q there i thought this was the place

and i understand the complexities of breeding from reading around thank you very much but im not interested in the long version of breeding just getting a few beans from dusting a branch

just a newb with a small tent and a small light and small money and not a small mind

here is wishing you all a great grow my brothers

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

I hope you did not take offense to my post. That was not my intention.
The reason I tend to lurk more then post.

D

dwezel

no offense taken i hope ther is nothing i missed

i saw it as a little tushay

yes lurking is best but sometime you have to ask questions if you are still on training wheels

one love

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Well IMO,
You are already ahead of me when I started.
I am not a computer savvy dude. So I grew for about 5 years before I had any clue about forums.
Any new grower that starts his learning here is off to a great start.
Good luck. I wish you a bountiful harvest bro.

Latest posts

Top Bottom