New To Farming

• Thread starter Farm Kaya
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Farm Kaya

Hello Folks,

Farm Kaya here. My close buddy Farmer P recommended me to the site since I started a small garden this late in the season. I am looking forward to meeting the community and sharing/logging my farming venture, enjoying the immense growing wisdom of the community and becoming a true Kaya Farmer in the process.

Strangeone

Strangeone

Hello Folks,

Farm Kaya here. My close buddy Farmer P recommended me to the site since I started a small garden this late in the season. I am looking forward to meeting the community and sharing/logging my farming venture, enjoying the immense growing wisdom of the community and becoming a true Kaya Farmer in the process.
Welcome to the farm....

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Hello Folks,

Who's that scoundrel you speak of?

G

Gorilla91

Thanks guys, I was originally wanting to do a water only grow with ocean forest/light warrior mix with maybe some perlite and kelp meal. But I'm thinking I will have to add some nutes during flower. When do you start adding nutrients and what kind/brand?

Strangeone

Strangeone

Hello Folks,

Can we see some pics??

Latest posts

Top Bottom