New to forum and need help with ventilation.

• Thread starter cortez
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cortez

Hi to all

I am undertaking my first indoor grow.

My equipment so far:

1.2m x 1.2m x 2m tent
400w digital HPS with diamond reflector

I need to set up some ventilation and odor control.

Could I have some recommendations for both please?

Thanks and great to meet you all :hi

Cortez

G

GroHi

I've never been in a tent before, but would suggest finding some diaries that went the micro route... there is also a sub-forum for these grows... pretty sure, just not thing. Couldn't really suggest appropriate, but take a look there... likely have your answers. Peace & welcome to the farm!

C

cortez

I've never been in a tent before, but would suggest finding some diaries that went the micro route... there is also a sub-forum for these grows... pretty sure, just not thing. Couldn't really suggest appropriate, but take a look there... likely have your answers. Peace & welcome to the farm!

Thanks GroHi, I'll take a look around.

W

westsworld

hi cortez im growin 6 cheese in the same size tent as you. ive got a 4 inch intake fan bought from ebay with a carbon filter hanging at the top of my tent. shouldnt really need an air in, it should pull in enough cold air from the room its in. mine does anyway

hotRod

hotRod

try using a carbon filter or sock
I heard they work very well

C

cortez

Looks like it's going to be a 6'' carbon scrubber. I have one on order and as soon as I get it instaled..........I'll report back.

I'm not going to get an intake fan yet, thanks westsworld, which is why I have gone for 6" on the hope it will draw in enough air. to keep things cool.

Thanks for all the help guys. I've been made to feel very welcome.

Thanks

Cortez

R

Rolln J

welcome to the farm!

you dont need an intake fan, passive works just fine

Top Bottom