New to forums somewhat new to growing!

• Thread starter alchemedes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

alchemedes

Im taken aback by how many people there are doing this. A friend of mine recomended I check out forums or this one at least so check you out I will. Be very discriptive ok thats not my style but here goes. My reason for being here is to learn as much as I can as fast as I am capable. Friends have explained to me over the past couple years that forums are the way to really learn how to master growing so I joined thcfarmer.com! Since thats what my goal is anyways thought i would give this place the good college try.

The growing I do mostly for medical reasons even though some of my medical reasons arent yet qualifying conditions where I live yet. I came back from the Navy about 2 yrs ago now and when I got home I noticed that things didnt move fast enough for me so I used growing at first to fill time and be away from the people I used to know really well that all of a sudden seemed like strangers to me.

Something in the Navy changed me. My Doc says I have gulf war syndrome even though I had only been off ship In Diego Garcia as far as the gulf was concerned. Not sure if its the lack of fast paced work or action or its that Im now slowed down from all the injurys I recieved as part of my Military Benefits.

Bud wise the best strains for my needs seem to be Alaskan Thunderfuck, Sourbubble, White Rhino, and Blueberry during the day. My pal collects strains and now that I see how he does it I am going to do the same thing. Here are some left over buds from my last grow I still have lots to learn.

Leftovers1
cocoJoe

cocoJoe

Hi alchemedes, Welcome to the Farm. Your buds look fine. Help you do not need. Peace :hi:

T

transfere123

I do mostly for medical reasons even though some of my medical reasons arent yet qualifying conditions where I live yet. I came back from the Navy about 2 yrs ago now and when I got home I noticed that things didnt move fast enough for me so I used growing at first to fill time and be away from the people I used to know really well that all of a sudden seemed like strangers to me.

A

alchemedes

Hi alchemedes, Welcome to the Farm. Your buds look fine. Help you do not need. Peace :hi:

Well thank you, I think that there is more to learn than what I know now, and hope to learn it here.

Welcome to the farm :smiley_joint: I agree with cocojoe ^^, looks great :afroweed:

Thanks for the warm welcome and compliment they are most appreciated.

Looking good and welcome to the farm!

Thank you also all of your compliments are very well recieved you have put a smile on my face and I dont have allot of those recently.

Top Bottom