New To Group!

• Thread starter Catdaddy222
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xenon730

xenon730

So, you love it here? We don't want you, you have problems.

joking of course. welcome.

Catdaddy222

Catdaddy222

Ok. I have a question I'm sure most of you can help me with. I have a normal size bedroom for my Veg Room. I believe the measurements are 10 x 10 x 8. I have 2 600/750 Gavita's, a 4 bulb Argobright T5, a 2 bulb Argobright T5, a Frigidaire 18,000 BTU AC, 50 Pint dehumidifier in room.

My question is can I put a tent in room to Veg my Clones in Cloner Machine & use my 600/750's to Flower my Plants while in same room?

If so what size tent & do I have to just block out light completely in tent or have to use Panda Paper/Build a wall to separate?

Thanks in advance for any help given .

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Clone and veg light cycles are normally 24/0, 20/0, 18/6. For floeer you want 12/12. Some do a gas lantern tek, but that's for more experienced growers as there's a lot of light manulipation that happens.

xenon730

xenon730

Ok. I have a question I'm sure most of you can help me with. I have a normal size bedroom for my Veg Room. I believe the measurements are 10 x 10 x 8. I have 2 600/750 Gavita's, a 4 bulb Argobright T5, a 2 bulb Argobright T5, a Frigidaire 18,000 BTU AC, 50 Pint dehumidifier in room.

My question is can I put a tent in room to Veg my Clones in Cloner Machine & use my 600/750's to Flower my Plants while in same room?

If so what size tent & do I have to just block out light completely in tent or have to use Panda Paper/Build a wall to separate?

Thanks in advance for any help given .
i've never found a way i'd like to do this. a lot of people run multiple tents in one room but i've never been comfortable leaving a tent with lights on in my flower room during lights off. tents can leak light and it'll create a lot more heat to dump into the flower room. personally, i'll never do it or recommend others do it. just too much potential to fk up. my flowering rooms are like safes in dark time lol.

i can't think of anyone here who does that off the top of my head. but does anyone here keep a veg tent in their flower room?

Top Bottom