New To Grow.

• Thread starter Kscott530
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kscott530

Kscott530

Got another light going whole room is staying 75 during the day 60 at night, might just give my autos away. I do t think I'll have time to wait for them to finish. As I have limited height and don't want to veg to long. Here's a pic of the g13/great white the seem to be doing good.

IMG 0512
grohio

grohio

Looks like those plants perked right up huh.Im loving that grow room. Much respect.

Kscott530

Kscott530

Little update, gave the autos away, plants are a little lighter green in the centers some leave tips are pointing down i checked run off 3 plants had ph of 6.7 the others 6.5. I plan to flower in a week or two, so in a couple days I'm going to flush all the plants and transplant into 5 or 7 gal pots. I'm still having a little trouble with a good watering schedule, I thought I was waiting to long between waterings, because soil was really dry and plants were standing straight up, now there drooping. I pick the pots up every day and feel the weight. Just some trial and error at this point.

IMG 0563
embaks

embaks

Quoting you statement about veg temps. I only grow in cold room 60-73 degrees top. Never had an issue with growth. Have done comparisons and found slim differences. I find in the cold less bugs will enter

Kscott530

Kscott530

Quoting you statement about veg temps. I only grow in cold room 60-73 degrees top. Never had an issue with growth. Have done comparisons and found slim differences. I find in the cold less bugs will enter
Awesome! Good to know.

Kscott530

Kscott530

Well I'm in the third week of flower everything seems to be going smoothly, I set up a veg tent. My seeds came later then I wanted but that"s all right. I started 707 head band from humbolt seed orginisation and tangerine dream from barney's. with these I'm running with bio canna and some canna pk (they recommend using it four times during flowering). I'm keeping it super simple and just using their terra soil and nothing else it's gonna be an all canna grow I'll start a new thread for that grow. I know flower pic aren't that good I didn't feel like messing with exposure.
DSC00413
DSC00416

MI.Woody

MI.Woody

I got a few hours in the room this morning, looks like I may not be finishing by Christmas. I cleaned all the stuff outta the room from building it. Looks like I'm all set with the vent, I'm holding off on venting the lights and see what kind of temps I get and if I do decide to vent the lights I'll put a Y in and vent the light separately. I'm gonna by a silencer in a few weeks I did not think the fan would be as loud as it is. Since I'm venting into my kitchen for the colder months. Here's what I got done this morning.
Suggestion/ run your exhaust duct THROUGH the light and out the room. Always push cool air through lights, don't pull hot air thru your fans.

Top Bottom