New to growing help identify

• Thread starter Mike741976
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mike741976

Mike741976

Was wandering if this plant is ready for harvest and also anyone can identify the strain

New to growing help identify
New to growing help identify 2
New to growing help identify 3
New to growing help identify 4
New to growing help identify 5
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Looks like it has about 3 weeks left before it's in the harvest window.
And it's impossible to tell what strain it is by looking at a photo.

Mike741976

Mike741976

Looks like it has about 3 weeks left before it's in the harvest window.
And it's impossible to tell what strain it is by looking at a photo.
Thanks just one more thing I’m getting worried about the cold it gets to about 45 at night and 65 during the day , should I take it inside of course I’m worried about shock but I had to move them around outside due to a bad storm we had down trees , down fence etc. what do you think.

Mike741976

Mike741976

Thanks just one more thing I’m getting worried about the cold it gets to about 45 at night and 65 during the day , should I take it inside of course I’m worried about shock but I had to move them around outside due to a bad storm we had down trees , down fence etc. what do you think.
Anticipating your response

Tech4523

Tech4523

Anticipating your response
Hi, I'm no expert on Temps I know the morning dew and rain at this stage can cause mold since the Temps do not get hot any more. My self I have one late bloomer and I'm in Ontario so we have had a frost and 0 or 32 nights of which ill bring into the house since my house is 68 and will place it back out side as it warms up and the sun comes out. But looking at the plant you have a bit longer to go. Try and get better pictures more zoom on the Trichomes. Clear Trichomes. I usually wait till they are milky and some are starting to amber to pull my cannabis.

This is my girl she has a long time to go lol night have to finish her in the house weather permitting

20200915 191438
Tech4523

Tech4523

I’ll try and take better pics
Yeah its a pain in the ass with a camera on a phone. I have a Note 9 with 10x zoom upgraded to the s20 with 30x zoom and the s20 takes worst pictures lol I also don't have the most steady hands lol. I definitely leave that for a few more weeks.

Clear Trichomes are not ready
Milky are more energetic
Amber is more couch lock

When to harvest trichome chart
Tlegacy

Tlegacy

I would avoid temps below 60F. Under 45 you may lose her. 65-79 is perfect. Would you want to stay outside naked at night in 45-60 deg weather? I wouldn’t.

Tech4523

Tech4523

As stated above i bring mine in at night. I don't grow out door so not a expert but looking at some guides now they say anything below 12°c or 54°F you have a chance of loosing her. Also the plant haults growing under 18° or 65°F

I would bring it in to a warmer location and place it back out side as it warms up

Mike741976

Mike741976

Yeah mine is in the ground have to dig it up it’s my first time , at this stage I would hate for something to go wrong I’m gonna have to dig them up carefully

Mike741976

Mike741976

There 2 plants one I probably over trimmed the other one is pretty bushy , next time gonna try topping so it’s not so tall I was afraid to top .

Mike741976

Mike741976

Yeah I’m gonna put them in pots and bring them inside I already have one light but just in case I ordered another one it’s coming rather quickly I ordered last night and it’s coming on Monday. You know the sad thing is about all this I can’t even indulge when harvested , random urines at work for the last 14 years I’m dying inside to smoke

Latest posts

Top Bottom