New To Growing, plants are dying, PLEASE HELP

• Thread starter Xyroniix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
X

Xyroniix

Hey all, this is gonna be a long one. Bare with me. So, I've been dealing with this issue for about a month now and honestly, it's really discouraging but I'm here to try and finally solve it.

So, bit of a timeline. My girlfriend and I started growing, we were going to be getting a VIVOSUN or AC Infinity setup, but money got tight, and we decided to convert a closet into a grow space. We sanitized it and sealed off any areas that could affect environmental aspects. We got mylar for the walls, a VIVOSUN inline fan/filter setup etc. We decided on going with photoperiod for the first time and got some pineapple express. For soil we used fox farm ocean forest and happy frog 50/50 (since we had been advised that ocean forest was hot af). And pH the water around 5.5-6.5 only watering when the soil is dry about 1-2 inches deep into the soil or the pot feels very light. We start in 1 gallon after germ and then transplant to 5 gallons for last pot. Fabric pots also.

Long story short, those pineapple express were going great. Growing with no issues, deficiencies, pests, etc. They were growing like weeds (lol). Later on, we introduced two clones we got from a local shop into the grow room. Stupid, because we should had quarantined them, but we didn't know. But they had no visible signs of disease or pests. That's when after about 2 weeks, we started noticing the stuff pictured all over our plants. We assumed it was septoria leaf spot, and so we did research, and we removed all foliage with infection, and we sprayed with a copper-based fungicide. Also worth noting before the fungicide we tried PureCrop1 and that did nothing. We eventually, after the orange areas kept progressing decided it was over with. And we tossed the plants, the fabric pots and the soil with em. The room was then sanitized and sprayed down with fungicide and then aired out overnight with the ventilation running on full blast while 1 new seed germinated to go in when it popped.

A few days went by the seed ended up sprouting from the soil, and all was well, besides some weird mutations. It started with three cotyledons and 3 of the 'true' leaves. But no disease or other signs of issue. It grew for several days and became several inches before this morning, I discovered just on the tip a small orange area. Probably worth noting the seedling was treated with fungicide as soon as it pushed through soil. As to PREVENT this from happening but obviously it didn't.

It looks like sep but it shouldn't be on this new seedling. Its a fresh seed in a fresh sanitized grow room, in a brand new fabric pot, with brand new soil. No one enters the grow room without using hand sanitizer either. So this just doesn't make sense.

I'll add a summary plus extra details below, but please, can someone help???

GROW DETAILS:

Lighting:
x2 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08VJ4X2QL?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

Pots: 1 gallon starter transitioned to 5 gallon later, fabric.

Soil: 50/50 mix ocean forest/happy frog

Humidity: 40-70%

Temp: 75-82F

Cycle: 18/6

Water pH: 5.5-6.5

Water frequency: As needed/when pot feels light/soil is dry.

Genetics: Originally it was PE from GrohWise and then, on the single seedling, it is a LA Cookies from The Cali Connection.

Please hep.

PHOTOS

Pineapple Express PLANTS:

New to growing plants are dying please help

New to growing plants are dying please help 2

New to growing plants are dying please help 3

Unnamed

NEW, SINGLE CALI CONNECTION LA COOKIES SEEDLING:

La cookies seedling

K

Kamisama

Could be calcium, magnesium, PH (5.5 is too low for such stage of plant in peat). On one leaf I see similarity to pottasium deficiency... U need to post a whole plant.
U ll have problem to proceed with the light u currently have in flowering stage, maybe even sooner.

Get inline fan and definitelly better light. Later u ll need to decrease humidity and inline fan will help, if u ll not have dehumidifier.

Top Bottom