NEW TO GROWING

• Thread starter plantlife2012
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

plantlife2012

Could somebody tell me what is a potent, high yielding indoor strain I can grow? I'm really brand new to farming!

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

There are honestly so many it boils down to personal preferance, yield is mostly determined by how much light, veg time, and how good your environment is but different strains do vary in yield to an extent. If you really want big, quick yields go with an 8 week indica dom strain and do your research on different strains until you find one that you like. Strains like White Fire and Alien are some dankness you can get on this website and there are diaries on here that show them being grown so you should also check out the diary threads.

The most important thing when your new to farming is to study, basically read and research as much as you can before you start buying equipment and growing. Good luck and you should find plenty of help here at The Farm.

mrbubbles

mrbubbles

Read these forums till your eyees cant be help open. Then sleep and repeat. Pretty much every style and size grows are documented on here, read and ask questions if necessary. Good Luck and welcome to the farm.

P

plantlife2012

Thanks to everyone who replied! For the couple strains mentioned above, how would I go about getting them and what are these auctions at the top of the page?

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

My grow has been three years in the making. Used other sites until I finally found a home here and great people to help!

P

paulycali

Thanks to everyone who replied! For the couple strains mentioned above, how would I go about getting them and what are these auctions at the top of the page?

Thats where you purchase seeds. Some are auctions most are buy it nows. Great place for quality genetics. Read the thcbay auction page. You'll find everything there

P

plantlife2012

Hey has anyone ever heard of Herbie's Head Shop? What are your opinions on Himilayan Gold and THC Bomb? Have you ever heard of these?

Medical Mike

Medical Mike

Blue Dream is an all around good strain, It likes to be nuited heavly. Its a cross of BlueBerry and Haze, It is highly effective for pain management without the sedating effects of a pure indica. Long lasing high and she has a fruity taste :)

neverbreak

neverbreak

like others have said, there are many and the ones you choose depends on what you want and how you're planning on growing them. you doing indoors or out? you want big plants or small? many variables go into choosing what you're gonna grow.

neverbreak

P

plantlife2012

Does anyone have an opinion on Tangerine dream. Have you ever grew it?

P

plantlife2012

Hey, I'm trying to figure out how much and how often do I need to water a 10lb plant?

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

you weigh your plants? or you talking post harvest dried?! if your asking this you may not be up to par on creating a 10 lb plant right away but who knows.

P

plantlife2012

you weigh your plants? or you talking post harvest dried?! if your asking this you may not be up to par on creating a 10 lb plant right away but who knows.

Im growing my plants in 10 lb bags. I have been watering daily, just making sure the soils is moist. But I had just wanted to know if there was a specific method that other people use, or what were some other watering schedules?

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Whats the room specs, nutes, etc..?

Also are you saying 10 liter bags or pound bags? I think you may mean gallons. Sorry if not just conflicting.

P

plantlife2012

Whats the room specs, nutes, etc..?

Also are you saying 10 liter bags or pound bags? I think you may mean gallons. Sorry if not just conflicting.

My bad. Typing in a rush. 10 gal bags. No wonder you didn't know what I was talking about. I'm growing in 10 gal bags and I wanted to know for a plant in that much dirt, how often should I be watering? I'm using the Techna Flora Recipe for success.

Pancho-N-Lefty

Pancho-N-Lefty

All feel and how plant is drinking all mediums are different.
my $.2
Midwest is right, you will need to spend time with the plant to understand the weight and moisture of the soil and when they are drinking or not drinking
You could get yourself a system like Buemats if you are not using an organic system that may clog it. This way you can kinda fool-proof you watering/feeding for now as your knowledge and experience grows.GL

PnL

Latest posts

Top Bottom