New To Growing.

• Thread starter mac.diamond
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mac.diamond

mac.diamond

Hey guys! Looking for some general knowledge on growing. I'm fairly new to this. My husband has been doing it for a while and I've decided to get down with him. Ive asked him to teach me but he wants me to figure it out on my own. So I'm asking fellow growers for help!

H

happy b

You need to go read up the basics first.people dont want to explain it ALL to you.theres LOADS of stuff on the net just type in basics to grow indoor weed and read ,read ,read.
and wen youv read that....
read some more.thats the best advice i can giv without a direct question.and i dont mean a direct question like "how do i grow weed?" Lol. Good luck.and dont forget to READ!

mac.diamond

mac.diamond

You need to go read up the basics first.people dont want to explain it ALL to you.theres LOADS of stuff on the net just type in basics to grow indoor weed and read ,read ,read.
and wen youv read that....
read some more.thats the best advice i can giv without a direct question.and i dont mean a direct question like "how do i grow weed?" Lol. Good luck.and dont forget to READ!

Okay makes sense. Ive been reading and its a lot to take in. I do have a specific question though. What do you or anyone who sees this suggest for mold/mildew? I am in the end of week 2 of flower and I've been using mildew cure which has been working to its best ability. Is there anything else that can maintain it? Ive tried sulfur burning to btw didn't really work for me,

Toaster79

Toaster79

Keep your humidity between 40-50% and should not have any mold problems. You can use isopropyl alcohol mixed with water as foliar if you already have pm issues or milk/water mix. But I would try to avoid spraying anything on your plants once in flower except for the iso mix since it evaporates quickly and doesn't keep your bud moist.

+++++Vibes

mac.diamond

mac.diamond

Wk 2 of flower and you already have mold tells me you need a dehumidifier.
I had mold in veg and I been trying to control it. I have 5 fans no dehu yet. Any suggestion on what brand and I should look into? And how big it should be ? I run 9k .

G gnome

G gnome

The best advice I think I can give you is get a book on growing and read it twice. Jorge Cervantes wrote one that I think most farmers here have read . Whats thay book called lol?

mac.diamond

mac.diamond

Silly question , Can humidity be controlled without a dehu?

G gnome

G gnome

I had mold in veg and I been trying to control it. I have 5 fans no dehu yet. Any suggestion on what brand and I should look into? And how big it should be ? I run 9k .
I use a cpl danby dehumidifiers but they are pieces of shit they only last about a year at which point i have to buy a new one and return the old one in the new box lol

G gnome

G gnome

Yes. You can control humidity by exausting the humid air and bringing in fresh air as long as the air your bringing in is low in humidity. But my reco is to buy the dehumidifier. Anybody who grows has to have at least one. If you have mold already you def need one probably more than one

mac.diamond

mac.diamond

Yes. You can control humidity by exausting the humid air and bringing in fresh air as long as the air your bringing in is low in humidity. But my reco is to buy the dehumidifier. Anybody who grows has to have at least one. If you have mold already you def need one probably more than one
Ok thanks :) ill look into getting a dehu asap!

H

happy b

The best advice I think I can give you is get a book on growing and read it twice. Jorge Cervantes wrote one that I think most farmers here have read . Whats thay book called lol?
The bible by JC .he he he.not by jesus christ by jorge cervantes.

Do the people that are having problems with PM & mold have extractor fans in theyr grow rooms?
My best advice would be..after this grow,before putting on more plants,try and get a decent air exchange going in the grow room.you need fresh air
unless running co2 in a sealed room.and then you need a good A/C.

Latest posts

Top Bottom