New To Growing

• Thread starter MGG Nubie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MGG Nubie

MGG Nubie

I have 2 bag seed plants. Don't know the strain, but they turned out to be girls. I read and see so much conflicting ways to indoor grow. I'm using CLF lighting, T5-T12 and spiral bulbs as my main light source. I did not go cheap on lighting and needed accessories. I'm running about 20,000+ lumen at about 850w they both share in a vented 3x4 black out nook. I veg'd for 6 weeks and have been in flower for just over 2 weeks. I'm a heavy trimmer and cut more than I should. But I want light inside the plant. My issue, if there is one, is one plants pistils are turning light orange already. Is this normal so early into flower? Can over trimming or to much light cause this? I've attached some photos (or tried too) Is everything normal?

1030161454a
Charles84

Charles84

Is ur plant ok if there's curling at the first leafs u see doing seeding stage?

MGG Nubie

MGG Nubie

Do you foliar spray
I did. But the dilution was about 5%. And not very often. But that could be it. I kind of thought the same thing. But my other plant is still stark white. I fed them 100% the same. I received my jeweler's glass today and according to the trichomes all is well. The stalks are stubby, clear and haven't mushroomed yet. I'm just freaking out I guess. New to growing. Really want my effort to produce something.

F

Foxholefam

I also need help? I am new to this and I'm mixing up soil a and soil b can I just water them with that or do I have to add another formula to the mix?

Top Bottom