New To Indoor And Need Advice

• Thread starter Wisher619
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wisher619

Wisher619

Hello all, I have a few Q's . I am new to the indoor deal and I have a small 2'x4'x6' closet that i have 3 2' tall lady's in.....I am growing under 368 actual watts of CFL.....I am running bag seed...to make a long story short..It is supposed to be Bubba Kush that had hermed and I got the seeds....about 400 of them....Last year i Grew a few outdoors which resulted in 6' monsters.....this winter I went indoors with the same seed lot...i ran them to 18" and switched to 12/12..they only stretched to 2' total..its been 43 days and the trichs are turning from clear to amber with no milky or cloudiness ... the outdoor plants which actually looked and smelled just like these with same growth pattern finished in about 90 days of flower... Might I be doing something wrong for the plants to be finishing this early...sorry for not having pix.....i will figure how to upload in a bit

Wisher619

Wisher619

here are a few pix...I am also confused by the fact that they are not really plumping up at all...any advice would be greatly appreciated

oh and I am running them in 2-1-1 mix of Roots Organic original /worm castings/perlite....no food and only tap water which is a ph of 7.5 with 1 tsp of Molasses per gallon

Last edited:
Wisher619

Wisher619

bump.....

any knowledge on going strait to Amber on the trichs or super fast finishing would be appreciated

H

happy b

Some strains trichs don't go amber or milky or whatever . its strain dependant though most strains will go clear,milky amber.
never grew outside but for an indica indoors 55-65 days is usually about right so your on course more or less.

Wisher619

Wisher619

good to know...thank you...My plant is going from clear to Amber without the milky stage....was told by a local farmer that the Milky stage is a protectant from Radiation...and that under my cfl's the trichs don't need that protectant so he told me to keep checking until they are at about 50% amber and snip....I'm used to outdoor so they are much differ....from 6-8' plants to 2' plants...a lot of differences...but I can't surely get accustomed to not having to fight moths and catipillars!!!!!

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
You are killing it with that CFL! Next get your self a 315w CMH fixture like the sunlight supply LEC and blow that closet up!

EDIT: "killing it" as in slang for "doing an awesome job", not actually killing it in the literal sense.

Wisher619

Wisher619

Thank you Capulator...
Everything I got going is home made....made the light fixture and almost done with my closet...will be making my drying closet next...here are a few more pix...

Growin Grass

Growin Grass

You are killing it with that CFL! Next get your self a 315w CMH fixture like the sunlight supply LEC and blow that closet up!

EDIT: "killing it" as in slang for "doing an awesome job", not actually killing it in the literal sense.

What's the deal with the LEC, do you have a good article link by chance?

wasfromks

wasfromks

Thank you Capulator...
Everything I got going is home made....made the light fixture and almost done with my closet...will be making my drying closet next...here are a few more pix...
sorry was reading some of your old threads to take in knowledge. Hows a dry closet set up work?

Wisher619

Wisher619

oh yeah ....I never built it......I was gonna build a closet to dry my plants but I completely finished this closet so I just use this as I only grow indoor in the winter and just dry when I am done and the summer is outdoor and everything is finished and dried before my winter rolls around again

Latest posts

Top Bottom