New To Indoor Growing Led Light Advice Please.

• Thread starter newbie1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SilentL

SilentL

In the small grow box , We use two 12 diods 18,2 w led lamp - three 3 diodes 4w (red/blue) and ordinary two orinary led bulbs 11w . ok after 3-6 weeks you must add new light, but its enough for veg 0.45 sq/m . There are better . IT work ok and for some clones too !

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

It doesn't seem like any of the answers are 100% correct.

Plants needing more blue during veg is somewhat true, but by no means do you want blue only: reds help with root development

Amare Technologies lights have 2 switches: one is for veg, the second is for flowering, but you do not turn off the blue. This elegantly reduces the percentage of blue during flower

Homesteader

Homesteader

What is you soil made of? Is that straight biochar as mulch?

Last edited:
SilentL

SilentL

In the small grow box , We use two 12 diods 18,2 w led lamp - three 3 diodes 4w (red/blue) and ordinary two orinary led bulbs 11w . ok after 3-6 weeks you must add new light, but its enough for veg 0.45 sq/m . There are better . IT work ok and for some clones too !
I answered double or ? and this at wrong place ... "Starbud" from Hortilab is too blame not me :)....

Emma2016

Emma2016

That full spectrum might be burning some of my plants, see below. I've been looking recently for a good blue led, any suggestions on one?
I think not all full spectrum led burning plants, whether you used a 5w led?

SilentL

SilentL

I think not all full spectrum led burning plants, whether you used a 5w led?
Light burn , Yes but a lightburn that you barely can see on leaveas but the colas shrink and tha calyx dry out and the weed get dry weight and stressed so beware of that too! Had some fine Mazar's and LSD but first the colas looked wide but the light and summer hottest 2-3 weeks then even the big nice plants turned out like that , bad taste and lower every thing ..
Led I guess every led has different distance from various 5 cm to 1 meter???
Get info and test 1 day next day 2-3 cm lower or 1 inch.... Something like that. Look at the leaves and of course the whole plant.
The bulb 12 diodes can be 10 cm from seedlings but clones they don't like it at all, so there it is much better with cfl. Or ordinary led bulb.

Top Bottom