New To Indoor Want To Sog What Do I Need ? Size Pots ? Making A List Plz Help

• Thread starter luvurkle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

luvurkle

As the title reads I am NEW to SOG and indoor growing for that matter .. Here is wat I have
1 room 10x10 empty
1 room 10x9 empty
1 600 watt hps/mh with cooling tube..

What is the best method for the SOG >? ebb and flow flood and drain do I need to build tables ? or put on floor ?
What size pots do I need for Sog 1gallon or 2 or ?
I am going to add atleast 1 more 600 watt for the veg room and picking up 2 maybe 3 1k hps for the flower room.. LED's any good ? I see them coming out full spectrum but how effective ? I love the idea I can get a few oz of many different strains this way.. I am going to keep a few mothers growing in the veg . but what is my best setup? Plant numbers up to 45 in ea room or however long as I don't go over 90 total. I am not a biz nor trying to resell anything . I am a professional smoker that can consume a large amount over a year span . So if I over grow it will go into freezer and I can shutdown my rooms till I need to re up.. I don't have endless time to spend with small 6 oz harvest I would spend the entire year growing . . just my family group we smoked 11 -14 units per year .. so that's what I am tryin to pull I don't care if I need to start a few plants every 2 weeks to keep the harvest coming in . PLEASE help me do it right the first time thanks

H

happy b

People dont want to have to explain everything.its too much to explain a whole grow.
you sound like you have enough passion.google "sog grows" and read some threads on sogs and get a GOOD idea of what your thinking and if you have specific problems come back and ask but i promise no DECENT grower is just going to tell you how to do Everything.you may get someone whos been growing for 6 mnths and never even done a sog give you advice asking this way.
Having said that think by a square meter at a time not a full room. iv done sogs useing 1 gal square pots.as many squeezed in under 1 x 600 w hps per square meter.put in freshly rooted cuts.veg em a week to 10 days and flip.easy peasy lemon squeezy

L

luvurkle

so if I bud them under a 3 1000K hps the one gallon pots are good enough or do I need 2 -3 gallon . I agree and not looking for someone to hold my hand I just don't want to go out and but a bunch of 1 gallon pots when an expert would recommend 2 gallon .. for max yield I really don't know so ANY pointers is good thanks for the helping hand

H

happy b

Its really up to you bud.theres no set way urk.just what YOU want to acheive.
are you just going to flip small cuts with no veg time or going to veg em for a while?imo its faster to do more smaller cuts flipped with little veg time so if plant numbers arent an issue i would go the 1 gallon route but remember get SQUARE POTS not round ones.i didnt realise it was u asking luvurkle.any other questions just ask me and if i can help i will.

L

luvurkle

LOL ok back at it and thanks Happy 4 the help getting started and see the wife had a buggy of round pots ready to buy and I remembered you and said NO must be square even the same price ..
I pretty well got my veg room figured out ,,
flower room I been reading trying to figure out wat way to go I am going to use 2 1k hps setup is this enough to run a 4x8 area>? one gallon pots and only vegged for short period ..
Everyone using a ebb flow setup?
I am guessing ebb and flow and flood and drain is the same setup? and thanks for all the insite

R

rodaroad

i use sog with the little 7 x 7 pots 32 per 1k vegged for 3-7 days, its more dependant on finding a nice pole plant when untopped so you can crush the canopy. 600's work best ive pulled 2 off each 6 before this way.

can also do soil beds and 1 per 10 sq "

Top Bottom